Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 29th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to send out the list to all u guys as i am out mongering right now and have my phone as means of communication. Just saw lexi at aloha(first time). Holy shit! Just when i thought i was done trying to conquer these cute young girls. I give it 2 more visits to get the flower. Maybe 3.

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

I think Ichi is right....it's the money honey. And, I think this is getting sort of scary and a wee bit dangerous, too. I had a provider just slide herself right onto my bare essence a couple of weeks ago. Being the type that always rocks a condom, thus a rather sensitive contact point, I came very quickly to say the least. Filled her up pronto. What the what!? My big concern is the ladies that have the highest milage, thus the highest exposure are the ones going this direction. And, us Mongers can't say no at that moment. Seems like too many ladies think (and I had a non-pro think this as well) seems that old school coitus interruptus will be a safe way to go. Not...stuff be ooozing and dripping out of our tool before we even get their tops off, if we are aroused - e.g. pre-cum. All that said, please guys, none of us need to get the death sentence here....or give it.
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I can't believe some of you guys are asking for the list. Don't you fear catching a disease and ruin your sex life.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

In my opinion, there are two types of BBFS providers: those who do it for all mongers and for the money then the others who do it to a select few of us. Those of us whom they think will become their boyfriends. Wait, but now that I think about it I think there is one more type... Those who normally wouldn't do BBFS in the shop but the get carried away because the guy looks good, seems clean and we happened to catch her on a day she happened to be super horny! I've been offered BBFS by three girls who were all only reviewed as either strictly legit or hj's only. Luckily, I managed to think with my big head on all three occasions and turn down their offers.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I must not be that good looking. I always asked for it when I got it. I asked "can we do it no condom?" Is either "yes" or "no." except with Sony who just stuffed me in bare back.
Unread November 30th, 2013
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure a lot of you have done bare back. so I'm pretty sure with all these bareback f****** I am sure somebody picked up a disease like herpes or something else. it's hard to believe that everybody is clean when all these bareback f****** it's going on. so is there anybody who actually caught some shit? or you're afraid to tell that you got something?
Unread December 1st, 2013
VIP User

laidback59
Default it's about the money

Just yesterday I had a long talk with a mamasan I know very well. She started out in this biz as a shy, naïve girl just trying to survive, and only did HJ. But, she rapidly learned that if you want to keep customers coming back, or need an extra grand for some unexpected financial issue, the only way is to give it up. And the fastest way to make big money is to give it up bbfs.

The going price for some of these girls to get into the country is 20 - 30k. if you need to pay off some debts quickly....

Some of the older women I've run into lately have teenagers entering college, again, if you need 10 or 15 k quickly ....

Also, the competition out there is unreal. Surely you guys have noticed the explosion of places available. With expense of having a small shop running 2500 - 3000 per month, and then trying to make living money ... again, it's all about the money.
Unread December 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

That was some conversation! Bottomline, they all have their reasons and its our job to give them choices!
Unread December 2nd, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Sent lists out. Couple of things. None of these talked about or negotiated this. It just was obvious it was there. Most i did not take it, but yes, some i did. There are only a few FS girls on the list like jessica from#6. Standard 40+100. The BB has always been offered but i only went with it that first tume and it scared me. Many of these girls have HJ reviews but after a few visits it just escalated. I NEVER tipped more with more service. I have found that the more legit girls will take offense to that and i would not reccomend it. For instace, i have seen Nikki @ sassy about 5 times now. First time was Hj and daty, last 3 times have been daty and bbbj. My tip has stayed steady. 60.00. If she was to give up FS. Tip will stay the same. This is rarely a problem as the girl can rationalize it as not selling herself. It eases her mind, and will also ease your wallet.
Unread December 2nd, 2013
VIP User

As for why these females do this. I have had enough pillow talk with some to think i know. At least with most. They get a bond with some customers. Good looks does help. But your personality does also. These girls see a lot of assholes. And if a decent looking guy comes in and really talks with them. Well, some of them just let their guard down. Very important to make a connection. Find something to really talk about. Something in common. Then again, a few of these ladies barely talked to me. If u are interested in any girl. Just PM me with any questions. I'll help in any way i can and can give you more info on the female you are interested in.