Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 15th, 2013

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Great responses that make me think and realize a couple of things. @memc - yep, that is what is occurring to me...I like the pursuit of finding that one in a thousand spontaneous hook-up. @homoE - you too are correct, waaaaay too many hours for a couple of hook ups...I've had a few others over the years, but none worth mentioning or even remembering. @hugh, dome & mp - I never thought to try and turn the hj or legit girl . . . great challenge. Might just sorta-kinda be the best of both worlds...like mp wrote, the Non-Pro-Pro. And, homoE I can get sexual satisfaction in a 30 minute session. Sometimes those are the best mp's, right? I just can't do a 2-pop in under a couple of hours.
Unread November 15th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Time is money and money is time...dont waste either one or you are gonna have blue balls. There is more than one way to enjoy the hobby but you cant enjoy it if you stay home and jerk off
Unread November 17th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

You have a better chance of picking up a random encounter at the supermarket than you do on Craigslist! WOW...the things we will do for pussy!! LOL

MPkid, I'm in my 50's and have never really had, to my recall, a random encounter whilst out and about. Not part of my experience. I do remember one late night - maybe 1am - in a CVS, there was a large number of lonely looking ladies shopping there. More than one looked my way and smiled. I would smile back...it sort of felt like it might have been a "stranger sex" opportunity. But, I'm just not sure how to instigate in those random public situations. lol
Junior Puppy

habanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to behold

Kewlbrad - thanks for sharing your experiences. I related to your story, as I took a hiatus the last year from mongering and have tried the non-Pro route. My results have been as follows through CL and AFF. Numerous nights out drinking, time and money spent on finding a FWB. CL has been 1 out of 10 hit, but I did hit the jackpot with one there. She is a married Asian that is looking for more and we see each other 1-2x per week. My experience with her has been as good as with a provider, just that each session is 2-4 hours vs. 1. Not sure how long this will last, but I will continue to get while the going is good. Was it worth all the investment, with this one, YES.

The AsianFF site has netted over the past year 8 different women I have gone out with. Hard to put a batting avg. on 8 out of xx, but will say it is probably more in the 20% response range. Better than CL, but still not great. Out of the 8 I did see, I slept with 4, and only 1 was good in bed. The others had just average skills and one admitted to me she had only slept with one other guy in her life. The one that was good, we were compatible in bed, but not so much otherwise. A common thread on that site is many women are looking for a husband or green card. I will say, I am married and told them this up front. Some wouldn't go there, but a few continued to see me. I will say 2 girls were pretty DDG. The AsianFF site can get you some good leads, but you will still need to make an investment.

My last avenue has been to get a provider to start seeing me on the side. This has been the most time consuming and probably least productive effort. First, many of these girls are pretty jaded about men. If you had to f*^K a bunch of strange dicks all day, you would be too. Second, from a health perspective, I like eating pu$$y, but not one that is getting that much action. Last, they seem to be under control and watch of their organization. Dating their clients is frowned upon. I will say I have gotten 4 numbers and none of them have gone anywhere, or the girl moved to another city right after.

My conclusion of my experiment is that I will continue to pursue longer term non-Pro's on the side. I have one great primary and a backup that just came back from Taiwan. I am starting to look for a third in case the first two fall through since nothing lasts forever. The Pro's are still needed. Sometimes the one's I am seeing are not available, on their period, or I am looking for something different. They are there, ready willing and able at a moments notice which is always nice.

h14 - sounds like you been making the non-pro thing work really well for sure. I tried Ashley Madison for like a week and it just seemed like another scam site...I'm sure there is something there, but a bit timid about hooking up with another guys lady. The female species isn't that discreet at times, worse yet, might even try to use one of us to get back at their cheating or unloving man. Where would that leave me? Maybe at the wrong end of some really pissed off dude I'm thinking. Years ago I tried AFF but that was early on when camgirls were just getting started and they were posing as interested FWB's. You think I should give it another shot? Thanks!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Interesting. I have had some limited success with AFF and Yahoo Personals (back in the day of free ads), but the bottom line for me is, TOO MUCH WORK! And too much time to invest. I'm married, and these chicks always want more of my time than I can give them. I have to plan and ration my time with "other women," so it doesn't work so well for me. Plus there's all that time spent finding, chatting up and weeding out the girls on those sites. Providers fit my lifestyle better, and "turning" a legit or HJ girl into something more is the most I'm willing to try for these days.
Unread November 18th, 2013
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
TOO MUCH WORK! And too much time to invest.
And too much money. I'm married too. Pickups are too dangerous since work doesn't take me far from the home front. A pro isn't going to rat me out. Shit, can't someone just give me their leftovers?! My ATFs been gone again, someone needs to tell her we have needs that need to be met. WTF is wrong with her!!
Junior Puppy

habanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to behold

Years ago I tried AFF but that was early on when camgirls were just getting started and they were posing as interested FWB's. You think I should give it another shot? Thanks![/quote]
Junior Puppy

Brad - AFF is probably worth another shot if you want another source of prospects. I typically try to weed out who I won't pursue online through emails, pictures and chat. This has reduced the amount of time wasted actually going out on "dates". I don't have a lot of free time either, so accomplish this at night. Happy hunting.