Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 18th, 2013

joepecker is on a distinguished road

im sure on the age 22 tops and im pretty sure 21.
Unread June 18th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I could be having a brain fart. Maybe I have only known her for year and a half. Swear to god it seems like 3 years. She was the first female I saw outside a shop. I do remember I was pretty nervous. Of note. She was incredibly observant. My body pretty much transformed a year ago. Changed my diet and worked out like crazy. Had not seen her for a good 4 to 6 months. When I saw her and removed my shirt she acted amazed. Felt my arms, chest, and stomach. Made great comments...really made me feel like a champ. More females should do this...us guys love our egos stroked. Not fake shit(your so big). But noticing things like a change in body type or comments about eyes...more realistic compliments.

Funny how I get twice the action from legit and HJ girls after my body change than I did before. For all the female BS, they still love a ripped physique and a nice six pack.
Unread June 19th, 2013
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute

She will be 23 in August. I believe she once told me she started giving massages at age 18 but I’m not positive about that. I am however on her age being 23 in a couple of months.
Unread June 19th, 2013

Default ok

that sounds about right. i do know her cat and some of her family. im sure its not as dramatic as some people are making it out to be. i was really refering to her mood swings and problem with honesty(very lousy liar but does it constantly)i have had times with her when we were just out and about. also there were times she would call or constantly text. im not sure if she has an female friends might help her if she did.
Unread June 20th, 2013
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Eileen was a very sweet, caring, and naked host. she was also fun to date, she was always up to going out to eat, I dont know where she put it all, LOL.
She will be sorly missed, until she surfaces again.
Could be she dished out full service to someone, and she fit like a tight glove, and that monger gets to live happily everafter, like the storybook tales!!!!!! LOL
Unread June 21st, 2013
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
... she was also fun to date, she was always up to going out to eat, I dont know where she put it all, LOL.
She will be sorly missed, until she surfaces again.
Ditto on the dates to go out to eat, here too.
She said she was on the 1 meal a day plan, that may explane the no weight gain.

She will be missed
Unread June 22nd, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Guys, she been sugar-daddyed away. Let it go.
Unread June 22nd, 2013
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Too Too funny
Unread June 22nd, 2013
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

still laughing!!!
Unread June 29th, 2013

Default alls weii

everything in fantasy land is cool. she's back and i'm sure acting sweet as ever. coul somebody ask her if last time i was on the phone if she burbed or if it was guy with a girlie burb. ty