Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 17th, 2013
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
U guys are reading way to much into this. Way to much. Way way to much.
Yup.

Locked up and drugged by pimps... Haha.
Unread June 17th, 2013

joepecker is on a distinguished road
Default sounds more like it

the guy before me i think has a better grasp of it all
Unread June 17th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Yup.

Locked up and drugged by pimps... Haha.
Have no idea why some guys are getting so crazy bout this. She has done this before. I'm pretty sure she has either decided to quit. Or is just taking a break. Either way, she does not owe us an announcement of her retirement or vacation. I do wish her the best though. Shit, I hope she did quit. She was way to sweet for this shit. Last time I saw her, she paid for the room, I was there for 2 fucking hours...she wanted me to stay longer. Then when I was giving her the money, she told me 40 was fine. WTF! I told her inflation alone she should be charging 80. She was weird, but at least in a good way. Here's to hoping she is working at a desk somewhere with six figures saved up from the last 5 or 6 years of this.
Unread June 18th, 2013

joepecker is on a distinguished road
Default age

not close in age to be doing it for five or six years.
Unread June 18th, 2013
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Have no idea why some guys are getting so crazy bout this. She has done this before. I'm pretty sure she has either decided to quit. Or is just taking a break. Either way, she does not owe us an announcement of her retirement or vacation. I do wish her the best though. Shit, I hope she did quit. She was way to sweet for this shit. Last time I saw her, she paid for the room, I was there for 2 fucking hours...she wanted me to stay longer. Then when I was giving her the money, she told me 40 was fine. WTF! I told her inflation alone she should be charging 80. She was weird, but at least in a good way. Here's to hoping she is working at a desk somewhere with six figures saved up from the last 5 or 6 years of this.
I had a very similar thing happen. Saw her at the WM and she absolutely insisted on me taking $20 back, and like you, she paid for the room that time. That nets her $20 minus gas. She was texting me afterwards about portions of our non-sensual conversation for the next couple of days too.

Sweet girl. I hope she's out.
Unread June 18th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepecker View Post
not close in age to be doing it for five or six years.
Lol! I've seen her for at least 3. Maybe more.
Unread June 18th, 2013
VIP User

I have an interesting history with her. First time I saw her was outfall. I think we were both sorta newbies at the time. She was so sweet, brought me a soda and chips. Session was good, lots of talk and she did what she did. Had a long good bye and I gave her a 100 bill and she was almost upset. Said she needed to give me change. Anyways we hugged and I shit you not she kissed me, just a little short takeout. She left but texted me 15 minutes later that she was bringing me back 40.00. She came back and gave me 40.00 and also gave me a condom. And said she wanted me to be safe. VERY weird. We texted for bout a week and I asked if I could see her again. She told me to come to her place nut asked if I just wanted to hang out...no money. Saw her, met her cat, had some tea and talked and watched TV. It wad like a da.e. She day close to me, put her legs on me and kinda snuggled. But I did not make a move. I just had no clue on what was really going on. From our conversations I do believe she has been through something negative in her life. But I sorta admired her. She seemed so strong for someone so young and small. Another time I was at her place and went to use the restroom and there was an open condom cover on her nightstand. This along with her always talking bout her roommate coming home made me think she might have had a boyfriend. But I really have no clue. She was so open, yet was still a mystery.
Unread June 18th, 2013
Banned

Quote:
I have an interesting history with her. First time I saw her was outfall. I think we were both sorta newbies at the time. She was so sweet, brought me a soda and chips. Session was good, lots of talk and she did what she did. Had a long good bye and I gave her a 100 bill and she was almost upset. Said she needed to give me change. Anyways we hugged and I shit you not she kissed me, just a little short takeout. She left but texted me 15 minutes later that she was bringing me back 40.00. She came back and gave me 40.00 and also gave me a condom. And said she wanted me to be safe. VERY weird. We texted for bout a week and I asked if I could see her again. She told me to come to her place nut asked if I just wanted to hang out...no money. Saw her, met her cat, had some tea and talked and watched TV. It wad like a da.e. She day close to me, put her legs on me and kinda snuggled. But I did not make a move. I just had no clue on what was really going on. From our conversations I do believe she has been through something negative in her life. But I sorta admired her. She seemed so strong for someone so young and small. Another time I was at her place and went to use the restroom and there was an open condom cover on her nightstand. This along with her always talking bout her roommate coming home made me think she might have had a boyfriend. But I really have no clue. She was so open, yet was still a mystery.
Oh god! The cat! I really dislike cats and she would always talk to the animal as if she was talking to another human in the room.
Unread June 18th, 2013
VIP User

Hate cats also. She seemed to love that cat.
Unread June 18th, 2013
VIP User

Hate cats also. She seemed to love that cat.