Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

My girl once asked me why lawyers and Doctors charge so much money when they only spend a few minutes with you? I told her we are paying for their education and equiptment they use. So if you get a truly GFE and blow like moby dick...in a way you are paying for their acting lessons, and probably well worth it compared to a wet noodle that just lays there!
Unread May 22nd, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Eaglerocker,

I could not agree with you more. Garden grove, stanton ect. Has some amazing viet chicks. Very beautiful. Viet girls are super business like on a good day, rushed and bad service on a bad day. I have found a few exceptions. Viet woman tend to have this princess mentality that for you to just be in the same room with them you need to pay them top dollars.

Regarding money. Different guys have different jobs. Also different looks. Yes a guys look can get him a cheaper price. If you are a great salesmen you never pay what other people pay. Many guys have no sales skills and just agree with whatever the girl asks. Their excuse is they dont want to ruin the mood. You know what ruins the mood for me> These 25 years old viet girls that demand $140-$160 on top of the $40 for the house. Now we are looking at $200 before any service. Then they take the money out of the room and come back they start with their rules after you already paid. No sucking nipples. No cowgirl. After only 5 minutes, they ask how much longer are you going to be. I dont care how hot she is the experience is ruined for me.

I myself tip $80-$100. I dont worry about what her service is because it is always 50/50 anyway. 90% of the times thing go really good and I am happy. The times it is not it is only $120-4140 and not $200. So I dont feel as bad.

For service Korean is much better. If you go to asia service is fit for a king and it is $30 usd.

So to guys that think they can lecture guys on what to pay you are wasting your breath. They worry to much what the girl would think of them if they paid less because they never tried before. They think service is different and it is not. I mean it is hard to believe but service is EXACTLY the same. I have played with paying more and service was never any better. Guys that are afraid to try negotiating will call you cheap, stingy , dont go unless you want to spend a lot of money. Hey if we both go to the car dealer different times of the day with the exact same car salesman. If you pay $40,000 and I pay $32,000 for the exact same car. It does not mean that I am cheap ect. It is just that I can negotiate the same way these girl negotiate for more money. So don't be mad at me. If you like what you get for what you pay. You should be happy. No upset and attack people that pay less.
Unread May 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Hey Wolfie, if you recall, this thread started as a lecture from the other side of the room. From the side that whines about big tippers "ruining it for everyone" and brags about how smart they are because they saved $20 by low-balling some girl and sticking to their guns until she grudgingly accepted their offer. I think there will always be two sides to this story, and neither side should lecture others on tipping. It's a personal thing. Tip what you want and don't worry about what others are doing.

Now let's discuss that other great monger controversy: what are the rules for when a girl can be called a GFE! Lol
Unread May 22nd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

gfe has french kissing, bare back and ball sucking maybe rimming [that is pse though] for sure gfe has french kissing.
Unread May 22nd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I am just quoting and paraphrasing what mp girls have told me they like and don't like.

They like: Not a cop, known regular repeat customers, clean men, good tipper, easy business, no hassle, nice polite, not rough, no disease, cum in reasonable time and then leave.

Don't like: Police, thieves, robbers, psycho's, the new unknown customer who smells of bacon and donuts, bad tippers, dirty ugly, rough fuck, drunk guys, drugged guys, slow cum, no cum.

At the end of the day when they count their take. What do you think the girls think about low ball tippers? Here is a clue: SCUM.

I know that one for a fact. "20 hours 5 guys and I made $180? I have to find a better place to work with a higher class clientele" I heard that before. No shit. I am no math major but 180/20=9. She risked her ass for 20 hours for $9 an hour. That is about minimum wage for doing a job that is as tense/dangerous as clearing a mine field with a spoon and an ice pick. [a little bad luck and "boom!" "your under arrest ms Hoaung!"} That does not include travel time. Some girls commute many miles to their job. I have heard of less take home than that. What a glamorous job. I just think it is bad karma to lowball a mp girl. I don't feel right in my mind doing that. It just seems wrong to me, like preying on a helpless person.

Last edited by ichi the killer; May 22nd, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
Unread May 22nd, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

GFE in my opinion. Includes but not limited to bbbj,cim,bb,daty,and rimming..if I can get all that at a reasonable (in my mind) price I'm hooked !
Unread May 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
GFE in my opinion. Includes but not limited to bbbj,cim,bb,daty,and rimming..if I can get all that at a reasonable (in my mind) price I'm hooked !
Willb, dude, I was joking. I mean, RULES?

But some mongers are very emotional about this subject and will insist that THEIR rules for a girl being eligible to be referred to as GFE are the only acceptable criteria, and will snarl at anyone who offers a different opinion.

Don't really want to open that can of worms tonight... Lol
Unread May 22nd, 2013
VIP User

Rimming? I don't know. I think thats more PSE. Normal girls won't do that i don't think.
Unread May 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute
Default talking about respect

respect the girl as a human being, and be a man of your word: walk if you don't want to pay her price, or bite the bullet 'cause you ho'ny doggg.
Her price is her choice, paying is yours. If you feel that you should insult her you're scum. You'd be surprised what a nice smile and a firm stance will do. You may get your deal, plus their respect. And they won't ever spit in your soup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I am just quoting and paraphrasing what mp girls have told me they like and don't like.

They like: Not a cop, known regular repeat customers, clean men, good tipper, easy business, no hassle, nice polite, not rough, no disease, cum in reasonable time and then leave.

Don't like: Police, thieves, robbers, psycho's, the new unknown customer who smells of bacon and donuts, bad tippers, dirty ugly, rough fuck, drunk guys, drugged guys, slow cum, no cum.

At the end of the day when they count their take. What do you think the girls think about low ball tippers? Here is a clue: SCUM.

I know that one for a fact. "20 hours 5 guys and I made $180? I have to find a better place to work with a higher class clientele" I heard that before. No shit. I am no math major but 180/20=9. She risked her ass for 20 hours for $9 an hour. That is about minimum wage for doing a job that is as tense/dangerous as clearing a mine field with a spoon and an ice pick. [a little bad luck and "boom!" "your under arrest ms Hoaung!"} That does not include travel time. Some girls commute many miles to their job. I have heard of less take home than that. What a glamorous job. I just think it is bad karma to lowball a mp girl. I don't feel right in my mind doing that. It just seems wrong to me, like preying on a helpless person.
Unread May 23rd, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default bb? really?

Surprised at the number of people on here saying they like to do either bb vaginal or bb anal. I would have thought that would be a very rare occurrence, but I may be wrong. I wonder if you guys have no wife, no dates, or are just super reckless.