Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 20th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold
Default Viets Gone Wild over paying Viets in the O.C.

Working here in the O.C. there are so many Vietnamese stores.
I must say these are some of the best looking women in the O.C.

But paying a 40 year old Viet $60 for a HJ is a crime.

I mean it is totally criminal.

In Asia people haggle you, hobbyist need to haggle with these ladies.
If they are going to give you a hard time, you must to do the same.

You need to tell them why they do not deserve the rate they want.

Like, you are too old.

I can do that myself.

You fuck like my wife.

Giving you more money does not guarantee better service.

Also you must be prepared to walk out of the room.

I have even left early and the mama's have giving me part of my money back.

She also wondered why I left and I told her the girls are too old and want more money. I told her they have younger girls in SGV that do far more for less money. They money I save I can drive to SGV!

Why pay for bad overpriced service from an old lady?

I was wondering if some of you guy role over in your personal lives with women. Do you just give them what they want ?

So time a woman needs to know her fucking place and that you will not bend to what ever the hell she wants
Unread May 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

i must have missed the sign on the door that said classroom....
Dude, get over yourself! You're a little green in here to want to preach to the choir.
I feel a little misplaced anger too, show some respect to the ladies,... and to the english language, you rock 'n roler (pun).
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
Dude, get over yourself! You're a little green in here to want to preach to the choir.
I feel a little misplaced anger too, show some respect to the ladies,... and to the english language, you rock 'n roler (pun).
There is no anger.
Over myself it was just a post.
You did not have to comment.
I show respect only to those that respect me.
You should have read the title that was the sign on the door.
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

Been to the O.C. most of those guys overpay.
I have seen the $140 for tip thing too.
Ole well I just stay in L.A area to hobby most Viets are not good anyway.
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

ilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do are you a fag or an English teacher ?
If you have nothing good to say don't say nothing.
Unread May 21st, 2013

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Teacher please rewrite his post correctly!
Unread May 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Viet prostitutes in OC with the exception of Motel Kim really do make a little too much. I am not sure if it is the location. It could easily just be their nationality. My first shop I visited in the old days was Sakura in Upland. It was at least 15 years before big titted Jeannie wrecked the place. Most of the prostitutes were Korean but there were a couple of Viet and they always wanted more money and in my opinion they were inferior prostitutes. Plus they always seemed too emotional. One in particular would always kind of cry when I finished- sort of like I was raping her. That sure didn't enhance the experience.

Conversely, Viet women in the nail and beauty business are very reasonalbly priced and so are the marvelous restaurants and coffee shops. Not sure what the deal is but no matter what the service is I usually don't tip more than $100 for bbbj and cfs or $120 to $140 for bbbj and bbfs or up to $160 for bbbj and bbfs with internal discharge.
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Viet prostitutes in OC with the exception of Motel Kim really do make a little too much. I am not sure if it is the location. It could easily just be their nationality. My first shop I visited in the old days was Sakura in Upland. It was at least 15 years before big titted Jeannie wrecked the place. Most of the prostitutes were Korean but there were a couple of Viet and they always wanted more money and in my opinion they were inferior prostitutes. Plus they always seemed too emotional. One in particular would always kind of cry when I finished- sort of like I was raping her. That sure didn't enhance the experience.

Conversely, Viet women in the nail and beauty business are very reasonalbly priced and so are the marvelous restaurants and coffee shops. Not sure what the deal is but no matter what the service is I usually don't tip more than $100 for bbbj and cfs or $120 to $140 for bbbj and bbfs or up to $160 for bbbj and bbfs with internal discharge.
TJ do you believe the price should go down for older hookers.

I mean should one pay $100 plus $40 to the house for a 50+ hooker>
Unread May 21st, 2013
Junior Puppy

dc1901

unfortunately you pay for what you get. so you can go to places w 50+ yo or go to a place that has chicks in their 20's. and get more for your money.

i do also agree that OC viet providers typically want more for less service. that's why i avoid if given the choice or just stick to organizations so i know what i'm getting.
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc1901 View Post
unfortunately you pay for what you get. so you can go to places w 50+ yo or go to a place that has chicks in their 20's. and get more for your money.

i do also agree that OC viet providers typically want more for less service. that's why i avoid if given the choice or just stick to organizations so i know what i'm getting.
Yes but I ask TJ if older women should charge less.

I went to a Korean place in Downey the house fee was $50 for 30 minutes and the woman had to be 60 years old. I decided to go home I felt sick to my stomach.

Why does a great country like America have some many old and expensive whores!