Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 19th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post
A guy at work said a family member in the fs mp world has made a million dollar
In this business She has worked going on 5 years claims has made over 200
Thousand every year. She says gets 10 thousand a year bonus cash from customer at valentines day and Christmas. Several give her one thousand each.
They say they have tried to get her out but like addition. She keeps promising
But continues to lie to family and work.
I believe that...easily! Bebe told me she made $20K a month cash. That is an average of 8 mongers a day 25 days a month at $100 tip per monger. She worked 6 days a week 12 hours per day and was always busy. She also said she had to tip out MMS 10% So make that an average of about 9 customers per day. Very possible. This was when she worked at Valley and that place was busy! As I mentioned before I saw Gaby leaving early one night and I asked Bebe why she was leaving early and was told she already had 18 customers and was tired! LOL Tired??? 18 mongers or 9 hours of steady pounding...it was a miracle she was able to walk out on her own!

Last edited by MPkid; October 19th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I believe that...easily! Bebe told me she made $20K a month cash. That is an average of 8 mongers a day 25 days a month at $100 tip per monger. She worked 6 days a week 12 hours per day and was always busy. She also said she had to tip out MMS 10% So make that an average of about 9 customers per day. Very possible. This was when she worked at Valley and that place was busy! As I mentioned before I saw Gaby leaving early one night and I asked Bebe why she was leaving early and was told she already had 18 customers and was tired! LOL Tired??? 18 mongers or 9 hours of steady pounding...it was a miracle she was able to walk out on her own!
That sure is a BUZZ kill. Makes you want to go early and be Number 1.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Seriously? They put the used small towels in the warmer?? I knew they sometimes...ok, most times don't change the sheet but the small towels are dirty too?? That's frickin' disgusting!!
Sorry Bro! But you get to know a few of these gals over a couple of drinks and you might not ever visit a place again! Most of the time the owner charges them for towels, or gives them a hard time about using them!

Think about the sheets and that pillow too!

Thats why I only visit places with showers before and after!

Did I mention the mobile pharmacist that frequents these places?
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

My TOP pet peeves are, The Bait and Switch.
There is nothing worse then laying there waiting for that young HOTIE that you met at the front door to walk in to the room and BAM !!! in walks a old fat chick.

The Hurry Up and CUM.
After you over paid for a HJ or FS and the girl wants you to come in two minutes.

The Fat gut on the arm.
Your laying there and getting a massage and instead of some nice boobs on the back of your head or a girls pussy pressing against your side, all you feel is this girl big gut laying on your arm.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Sorry Bro! But you get to know a few of these gals over a couple of drinks and you might not ever visit a place again! Most of the time the owner charges them for towels, or gives them a hard time about using them!

Think about the sheets and that pillow too!

Thats why I only visit places with showers before and after!

Did I mention the mobile pharmacist that frequents these places?
Mobile pharmacist? Please elaborate...