Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 13th, 2012
VIP User

Jayhop

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
That has never happened to me. Try brushing your teeth.

Seriously, I know some providers very well. They see a lot of men from different ethniciies. Asian men are generally clean. Others not so much. I was told that even after a quick shower, some of these guys still smell so bad that the girls get upset and need to keep the door open.
The towel is over my eyes not my mouth....lol It has absolutely nothing to do with breath. I am very clean and I eat a mint every time. I believe it's more of a discretion thing...Some masseuses give endings but don't want you looking at them and demanding other things while they do it to you. It's like a masseuse that sits far away or between your legs so you can't touch them.
Unread August 13th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

@needasianspinner no need for the disparaging remarks towards "other ethniciies" on this fourm. If you have a problem with one of the mongers on this site, you can direct your comments towards him and not everyone who is not Asian on this site. Thank you and have happy mongering !
Unread August 13th, 2012
VIP User

Jayhop

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
That's to keep them from having to look at you! Lol
Do you understand English? I said they put the towel over my eyes...If anything they probably don't want me to see them!
Unread August 14th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

ˇSimón, entiendo inglés! Lol

When she covers your eyes with the cloth, she doesn't have to look at them, or the rest of your face that is covered. She probably wishes she had some paper bags for her "two-bagger" customers.
Unread August 14th, 2012
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
ˇSimón, entiendo inglés! Lol

When she covers your eyes with the cloth, she doesn't have to look at them, or the rest of your face that is covered. She probably wishes she had some paper bags for her "two-bagger" customers.
But she told me the paper bag was good for my complexion...
Unread August 14th, 2012
A+ Reviewer

dogwalker99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know who actually places the ads on CL and BP? If it would do any good, I would write an email to my local AMPs with some specific suggestions, and stating that I am both a client and a frequent reviewer. The question is, what about the "reply-to" addresses?
Unread August 14th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

yes I know it's a monger on this site, who makes a good living posting ads on CL and BP, among others...I did the rounds with him a few years ago.. it's a crazy world..LOL
Unread August 15th, 2012
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
That has never happened to me. Try brushing your teeth.

Seriously, I know some providers very well. They see a lot of men from different ethniciies. Asian men are generally clean. Others not so much. I was told that even after a quick shower, some of these guys still smell so bad that the girls get upset and need to keep the door open.
How many Asian men have you been with ?
If they smell so bad a door open will not help dude.

How old are you ?
Are you the Union rep for these girls or are you their Cosco guy ?
Unread August 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorthor View Post
How many Asian men have you been with ?
If they smell so bad a door open will not help dude.

How old are you ?
Are you the Union rep for these girls or are you their Cosco guy ?

Sorry I hit a nerve. I was just passing on information that I have been told for more than one source. I personally have no direct knowledge of men's hygiene.
Unread August 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Sorry I hit a nerve. I was just passing on information that I have been told for more than one source. I personally have no direct knowledge of men's hygiene.
I've heard much the same thing from girls. The biggest complaint is about guys who don't wipe or wash their asses well enough. I realize that might be a challenge for some of our larger brethren, but that doesn't make it irrelevant. One comment stuck with me: "the customers who don't need a shower always take one, and the ones who do need one never do."

BTW, you didn't hit a nerve with that guy, he's just like that.

Don't feed the trolls!