Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 27th, 2012
VIP User

Uncle Meat will become famous soon enough

1.) Going to an AMP looking to be surprised by an unknown, unreviewed provider and pulling an elderly sweathog.

2.) Having to listen to your ATF get banged in the next room while you wait your turn.

3.) Kicking yourself for not getting the phone number of one of your regular favorites who just went MIA.

4.) Getting a legit massage from a provider then reading reviews from everyone else who got FS from her.

5.) French kissing a new acquaintance who then rims you (and probably everyone else who comes into the shop).
Unread July 27th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Meat View Post
1.) Going to an AMP looking to be surprised by an unknown, unreviewed provider and pulling an elderly sweathog.

2.) Having to listen to your ATF get banged in the next room while you wait your turn.

3.) Kicking yourself for not getting the phone number of one of your regular favorites who just went MIA.

4.) Getting a legit massage from a provider then reading reviews from everyone else who got FS from her.

5.) French kissing a new acquaintance who then rims you (and probably everyone else who comes into the shop).
Uncle Meat is the winner! Those 5 peeves sum it up better than all the others! Bravo!
Unread July 28th, 2012
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Meat View Post

Been there on numbers two and four and number five is the reason I don't kiss them.
Unread August 2nd, 2012
VIP User

Jayhop

I also hate when they put a face towel over my eyes to keep me from seeing the ending.
Unread August 2nd, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhop View Post
I also hate when they put a face towel over my eyes to keep me from seeing the ending.
That's to keep them from having to look at you! Lol
Unread August 2nd, 2012
VIP User

Barnes372 is infamous around these parts

I have my share of pet peeves:
1. Suggestive ads from legit providers.
2. Hobbyists that overtip - especially if it is a legit massage. You are taking away any incentive the girl may have to cross over to the dark side.
3. Hobbyists who are assholes to the providers.
4. Hobbyists who are too scared to grab a girl's hand and put it on your dick.
5. Fat providers.
Unread August 3rd, 2012
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhop View Post
That has never happened to me. Try brushing your teeth.

Seriously, I know some providers very well. They see a lot of men from different ethniciies. Asian men are generally clean. Others not so much. I was told that even after a quick shower, some of these guys still smell so bad that the girls get upset and need to keep the door open.
Unread August 12th, 2012
VIP User

KKDL3 is infamous around these parts

1. Seeing another guy waiting.
2. Bad breath.
3. Smelly cooch
4. Asking for tip upfront
5. Forgetting to stamp ur card.
Unread August 12th, 2012
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK333 View Post
1. Seeing another guy waiting.
2. Bad breath.
3. Smelly cooch
4. Asking for tip upfront
5. Forgetting to stamp ur card.
When I see another guy in the waiting room, I sometimes think I should ask what his moniker on MPR. I don't however and usually ask how long he has been waiting. Most guys don't like to hold a conversation. They act like, "Hey I know this is a full service massage parlor and I don't want you to know I know it is a full service massage parlor."

There is one thing about having one guy waiting in the waiting room, but when you walk in and see 5 guys waiting that it the time I turn around and walk away.

What I do get a laugh about is the massage parlors who do their best to keep the customers from seeing each other. They will some times have you wait in a side room until it is clear. I guess they want you to feel like you are their only customer.
Unread August 13th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
What I do get a laugh about is the massage parlors who do their best to keep the customers from seeing each other. They will some times have you wait in a side room until it is clear. I guess they want you to feel like you are their only customer.
I used to get that a lot at Valley Chiro back in the day. MMS would shuffle me to the side room where all the girls hung out. We would sit on the little bed in there across from the shower room. The girls used to tease me and try to grab my dick because they knew I was waiting for Bebe. They always would kid me and ask when I was gonna try them and they would say Bebe must have a special pussy! LOL BTW those that know....YES she did!