Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 14th, 2012
Junior Puppy

caldude

Wow, this reminds me a bit of myself about 6 years ago or so. Years of frustration, rejection, in early 30's, etc. (and without the young, hotties as well). I did have a couple American girlfriends that lasted over 6 months each, and I'd consider them traditional, healthy relationships, just couldn't keep the spark going. I tried eharmony and actually had (3) pleasant 1st dates with good conversation. But no 2nd dates for various reasons.

I had previously lived in the Philippines during my college age and remembered getting more attention from the ladies, love letters/notes and gals noticing me and in some cases falling for me much easier. Never followed thru on the penpals though besides letters and calls. Now it was years later and the idea was filed away in my head. I sorta gave up on American gals. I didn't like the fat look and sense of entitlement. I was attracted to petite Asian women, dark hair, dark complexion.

I chatted with some Filipinas on person.com and struck up some friendships and conversation. Being a white dude that spoke Tagalog helped, and a belief in humanitarian service didn't hurt. One girl emailed me from another site i had a profile posted on. We emailed a couple weeks, then chatted on yahoo messenger. After about 7 months we met in the Philippines. She liked my nose, eyes, smile and so on. She pursued me more than I did her but it was mutual.

Now we have been in a relationship for 5 years and married for 4. The immigration thing was a big pain. Is it a perfect relationship and marriage? Not at all. We fight a bunch and have our struggles. But even today we sincerely love each other. I have experienced love in my life. I have enjoyed the companionship these past 4 years. She can be very sweet. I don't miss having meals alone and coming home to an empty 2 bedroom apartment. Will we go the distance? I don't know. I'm not sure. But I don't regret my decision. I took some risk and experienced some dividends. My heart feels lighter than it did 6 years ago. I don't feel alone.

International travel / southeast Asia is an option. Not a perfect or easy option by any stretch, but an option.
Unread July 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldude View Post
Wow, this reminds me a bit of myself about 6 years ago or so. Years of frustration, rejection, in early 30's, etc. (and without the young, hotties as well). I did have a couple American girlfriends that lasted over 6 months each, and I'd consider them traditional, healthy relationships, just couldn't keep the spark going. I tried eharmony and actually had (3) pleasant 1st dates with good conversation. But no 2nd dates for various reasons.

I had previously lived in the Philippines during my college age and remembered getting more attention from the ladies, love letters/notes and gals noticing me and in some cases falling for me much easier. Never followed thru on the penpals though besides letters and calls. Now it was years later and the idea was filed away in my head. I sorta gave up on American gals. I didn't like the fat look and sense of entitlement. I was attracted to petite Asian women, dark hair, dark complexion.

I chatted with some Filipinas on person.com and struck up some friendships and conversation. Being a white dude that spoke Tagalog helped, and a belief in humanitarian service didn't hurt. One girl emailed me from another site i had a profile posted on. We emailed a couple weeks, then chatted on yahoo messenger. After about 7 months we met in the Philippines. She liked my nose, eyes, smile and so on. She pursued me more than I did her but it was mutual.

Now we have been in a relationship for 5 years and married for 4. The immigration thing was a big pain. Is it a perfect relationship and marriage? Not at all. We fight a bunch and have our struggles. But even today we sincerely love each other. I have experienced love in my life. I have enjoyed the companionship these past 4 years. She can be very sweet. I don't miss having meals alone and coming home to an empty 2 bedroom apartment. Will we go the distance? I don't know. I'm not sure. But I don't regret my decision. I took some risk and experienced some dividends. My heart feels lighter than it did 6 years ago. I don't feel alone.

International travel / southeast Asia is an option. Not a perfect or easy option by any stretch, but an option.
I was at child sport thing today and I really noticed all the chubby american ladies with their fake boobs. Walking around yelling at their kids when none of them look like they have ever done a sport in their life. The dads seem to be invisible...I felt like saying STFU you dumb ass fat whites bitches.

I did have a filipina girlfriend for two years in college....I really think she was the controlling type who wanted to be in charge of the relationship. She definitely copied her mother who convinced the father to work two full time jobs to the point of working himself to death. I don't know if that experience was any better than my failed marriage to the lazy white woman.

I have to admit I have sidetracked my mongering to mess around on the websites with some the ladies. It is a real eye opener to learn about their stories and I am not talking about the scammers I am talking about the real girls you meet. I would like to hear more stories from guys that have travelled to Philippines and Thai and other areas of South East Asia. They dont all have to be stories involving bar girls.
Unread July 18th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a year and we never found out what happened to Obsessed? Did he ever meet someone or take any of this advise? Chime in if you are still out there.
Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I am not at all sure if most women care about men’s physique that much. I mean if you are reasonably thin 'normal looking" That is what most women like. When I get cut for my contests I show it off. I walk my dogs no shirt to display my muscularity and cuts. I notice some women look, but it is more like they ogle me like a man would do to a woman with 25 inch waist and 36d breasts wearing shorts and a bikini top. Same at the gym. They look at me like "WTF? why would anyone do that to their body?" It seems to me I get the most attention from other men asking me "how do I get cut? How do I get my muscles to grow?"

If you dress nice, are clean and have enough money and assuming you are not living at home with your parents at 40 years old. I think once you have those things covered all you need is some game. You have to talk to the women. Ask them out. Everyone fears rejection but it won't kill you. Then when you get a girl to go out with you be sweet to her. Treat her nice. Take her to fun places. Buy her things. I just bought my wife a Samsung Gallaxy 4s today. Women Like gifts. I knew she needed a new phone. She told me a couple times her iPhone “sucks, it is old.” Ok, I took the hint and bought her a new nice phone. That will give me some peace for a while at home. It won’t be “you never do anything nice for me.” I admit I am married to a provider but my first wife was an Asian X-ray technologist. In a way she taught me these things. By the time I was done with my 12 year marriage with her I knew how to act. Even now if I was not married I know I could date women at the hospital. You just have to act cool. You don't have to be super handsome. What is more important is the things you say and the things you don't say to a woman. Also, not all women want to hook up with a guy. You have to consider what she wants. You can't force her. Try asking women who seem to like you. That is a helpful tip as well. You can't fit a round dick in a square pussy or something like that. Campatability.
Unread July 20th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I remember the first time a massage girl wanted to hook up with me. It was before I was married, I was young and going to school working as a scrub technologist in a hospital. Still living at home with my mother. The girl was pretty, Korean, 27 years old and her name was Kim [very original] We fucked a few times at her shop. One night I took her out to drink at the Holliday In on the beach in Ventura, we got an ocean facing room with a balcony and fucked. I don’t think she had a nice living arrangement. She had no problem staying with me overnight. She went to work the next morning. I remember some of the people at the Holliday In were staring at us because Kim still had her work make up on.

A few weeks later she told me what she wanted. She wanted me to cosign for an apartment for her in Oxnard. [Much the same as Choi. That is really how Choi and I became serious. I signed a lease for her to get an apartment in Koreatown. That will bind you to the girl for at least a year.]

For some reason I got cold feet and did not sign the lease for Kim. She was pissed and then she disappeared. Moved somewhere. In a way massage parlors taught me how to act with women. If you are not shy to pull you dick out and jack off in front of a woman you just met then pretty much nothing is going to embarrass you.
Unread July 21st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping Obsessive would chime in with an update. I was curious to see how the last year has been for him.
Unread July 21st, 2013
VIP User

Dbc1294u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I remember the first time a massage girl wanted to hook up with me. It was before I was married, I was young and going to school working as a scrub technologist in a hospital. Still living at home with my mother. The girl was pretty, Korean, 27 years old and her name was Kim [very original] We fucked a few times at her shop. One night I took her out to drink at the Holliday In on the beach in Ventura, we got an ocean facing room with a balcony and fucked. I don’t think she had a nice living arrangement. She had no problem staying with me overnight. She went to work the next morning. I remember some of the people at the Holliday In were staring at us because Kim still had her work make up on.

A few weeks later she told me what she wanted. She wanted me to cosign for an apartment for her in Oxnard. [Much the same as Choi. That is really how Choi and I became serious. I signed a lease for her to get an apartment in Koreatown. That will bind you to the girl for at least a year.]

For some reason I got cold feet and did not sign the lease for Kim. She was pissed and then she disappeared. Moved somewhere. In a way massage parlors taught me how to act with women. If you are not shy to pull you dick out and jack off in front of a woman you just met then pretty much nothing is going to embarrass you.
Speaking of Choi.....did she ever work at C and C a few years back. If so you are one lucky dude. Don't blow it
Unread July 22nd, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc1294u View Post
Speaking of Choi.....did she ever work at C and C a few years back. If so you are one lucky dude. Don't blow it
Yes, She worked at a lot of places in inland empire and orange. I think maybe she really has retired. she got a new phone for her new job because she is afraid one of her new clients will recognize her old number. At first she was going to keep the old phone active [keep contact, implies she may still work the old job] Now she says she is going to deactivate her old phone. I said "don't you need your old contacts anymore?" She said "no, not really." Maybe she is really retired. I don't know for sure.
Unread July 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

kushkush is on a distinguished road

I've probably written this before...something I heard a few years ago: for every million, you are an inch taller, inch longer, and 10 lbs lighter. In the end, this hobby is about money. If you have boat loads of it, there is always a whore out there to cater to your needs.