Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 5th, 2016
VIP User

punch is an unknown quantity at this point

Found another girl from Irvine seems to be legit, wechat Id: meng144589, charge 100.00 for hour massage. Works out of her apartment, she never mentioned itunes. Will make an appointment next week to see her.
Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I did read that the site and conversations are heavily monitored by the Chinese. Many of the honest Chinese providers prefer not to be too open about discussing services offered on WeChat. Perhaps, they know they are being monitored.
Unread July 5th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Wasted her. Got told to fuck off. Wasting her time. I wonder what reporting them in WeChat does? Probably nothing!

this morning she gave me the same Anaheim address and she agreed to BBFS for 250/3 hrs. I was very explicit with everything. I said, we fuck no condom, you let me cum in your pussy, we don't use condom, I cum in your ass. she said yes to each one. she agreed to BB anal and to swallow my cum and to anything I asked for. obviously a scam. she gave me her other Chinese name and she sent me her pix and then she told me to wait outside the address. it was lots of fun stringing her (?) along today. I prolonged this for hours and I said, I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there soon, I can't wait to fuck you baby. this went on all day long. after I told her that I only had 250 cash and no iTunes card she blocked me.

hahahahahahahaha !!!!!
Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
Found another girl from Irvine seems to be legit, wechat Id: meng144589, charge 100.00 for hour massage. Works out of her apartment, she never mentioned itunes. Will make an appointment next week to see her.
I looked up the ID. The pic looks like a stock posed model pic. The pic is most likely not her as is her name. Xiaomeng means little cutie. She could be a real provider, though. Does she have a menu of services? Good luck!
Unread July 5th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
I've been chatting with her for couple of days. Asked about getting together and she declined. never offered a massage.
Unread July 6th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
this morning she gave me the same Anaheim address and she agreed to BBFS for 250/3 hrs. I was very explicit with everything. I said, we fuck no condom, you let me cum in your pussy, we don't use condom, I cum in your ass. she said yes to each one. she agreed to BB anal and to swallow my cum and to anything I asked for. obviously a scam. she gave me her other Chinese name and she sent me her pix and then she told me to wait outside the address. it was lots of fun stringing her (?) along today. I prolonged this for hours and I said, I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there soon, I can't wait to fuck you baby. this went on all day long. after I told her that I only had 250 cash and no iTunes card she blocked me.

hahahahahahahaha !!!!!
I bet she is being bombarded now with plenty of wechat messages! Like mine, she asked 3h300. I said heard 250. She said yes my love. Later I asked her 2h160, she said 3h250. Wants to meet at shopping center. Sounds fishy. If anyone meets up post it up if for real, Hahahaha! I think not real, just another way somehow to separate you from your 250.
Unread July 6th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha! Finally after a lot of wechat messages she said first time no cash. Send me more pics. When can I come. Asked what she wanted...of course iTunes card. She wanted to book time. Told her cannot do iTunes card. Doubt will hear back.
Unread July 11th, 2016
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Asiansam