Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 30th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I think he knows what his problem is. He is OBSESSIVE. Have you ever known someone that just whines like a bitch and sees the whole world as negative? You soon find ways to avoid that person. Guys tend to be easy going and very tolerant of other guys behavior. Women have a more refined bullshit meter and are very aware of clothing, body language, hygiene, confidence, etc. They are highly judgmental towards both women and men.
Unless Obsessive gets a major personality overhaul, he does not have a chance with normal attractive American women. Maybe a FOB, but he is not attracted to that. Maybe to an ugly and fat American girl, but he is not attracted to that. Good luck finding a solution to this problem.
Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Obsessive, listen to the Kid. Read his last two posts. He's got the only solution that might work for you. He says you can learn this stuff, and that it worked for him. Obviously he was motivated to try. I have my doubts about how motivated you are, but I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong. Just don't reply back with an excuse for why the Kid's suggestion won't work either. You're not going to get any better advice than that.
Nothing against MPKid but it's not like I haven't been there. I was swimming in that stuff years ago and all I witnessed was good looking guys scoring like usual and liars who would claim anything to sell something to guys who could not get laid in a whore house. The whole thing is a sham that makes it seem like guys are getting results by learning "game" but it's almost a complete fabrication with only a few real successes by dudes who would otherwise not have scored. Dumb luck for them turned around and spun to sell even more scams.

I want to say again nothing against MPKid or anyone else towing the line but if the life with girls is so great with game, why the constant mongering? This road isn't cheap and dropping 2 or 3 benjamins for an hour or 2 of satisfaction makes no sense when you can (allegedly with enough skills) spend just 50 clams getting a great meal and drinks for yourself and be out meeting much better quality girls without any of the shadiness. If a guy has a girlfriend or wife then maybe it makes sense to monger for variety and avoid getting caught but if you're single there is no reason to monger unless it's hard to get women otherwise.
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Obsessive, listen to the Kid. Read his last two posts. He's got the only solution that might work for you. He says you can learn this stuff, and that it worked for him. Obviously he was motivated to try. I have my doubts about how motivated you are, but I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong. Just don't reply back with an excuse for why the Kid's suggestion won't work either. You're not going to get any better advice than that.
Nothing against MPKid but it's not like I haven't been there. I was swimming in that stuff years ago and all I witnessed was good looking guys scoring like usual and liars who would claim anything to sell something to guys who could not get laid in a whore house. The whole thing is a sham that makes it seem like guys are getting results by learning "game" but it's almost a complete fabrication with only a few real successes by dudes who would otherwise not have scored. Dumb luck for them turned around and spun to sell even more scams.

I want to say again nothing against MPKid or anyone else towing the line but if the life with girls is so great with game, why the constant mongering? This road isn't cheap and dropping 2 or 3 benjamins for an hour or 2 of satisfaction makes no sense when you can (allegedly with enough skills) spend just 50 clams getting a great meal and drinks for yourself and be out meeting much better quality girls without any of the shadiness. If a guy has a girlfriend or wife then maybe it makes sense to monger for variety and avoid getting caught but if you're single there is no reason to monger unless it's hard to get women otherwise.
I rest my case.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm married now so I can't fuck around with girls that will want to call me or show up in public to fuck my shit up. Also as I said it was getting me plenty of pussy from girls that I wouldn't want a relationship with anyway and that is why I switched to strictly foreign born women. But the main thing learning the "game/PUA" stuff did was give me "un-fakable" (if that's a word) confidence. Now when a woman sees me she doesn't smell fear and 30+ years of pussification put on me by mom, media, cosmo, GF, society, etc etc. Just that alone was worth the time and money I invested in myself to learn this. Prior to this I tried many other avenues. I was in a band only to watch all the other guys leave with the girls, I drove a nice fast car, wore nice clothes but still only found pussy by accident. I started to believe there was something wrong with ME or that girls just didn't like short Asian guys. Now I know they LOVE short Asian guys if they are confident, funny, and NOT A PUSSY.
I used to watch my boss (who I mentioned before got me into mongering) pick up and fuck young HOT girls all the time and he was old and 300+ lbs and not good looking. He told me the secret but I never believed it. He said just say whatever you want to them...the more outrageous the better without insulting them and they will love it! I watched him do this countless times and it was so against everything I thought I knew that I never tried it. Then while practicing PUA stuff me and some friends would go out and we would take turns pointing out the hottest girls and we would pick what the other guy had to say to the girl. We would come up with the most outrageous shit to say and GUESS WHAT?? Not 1 girl ever got offended or upset and many ended up giving their phone numbers. These were not things to try to pick up girls they were the most embarrassing frightening things we could come up with so that if you can say these things you will never have fear to approach a girl again. The one that sticks with me the most was having to approach a super hot girl with 3 of her friends and say "Can I ask you something (at which point I can see her bitch shield go up) The mirror in the bathroom was broken and I just wanted to make sure there was nothing on my face" She said "no I don't see anything" and I said WOW that's a relief I just blew some guy and wanted to make sure there was no jizz on my chin" Now at that point they knew I was fucking with them and her friend said "you sure have some balls to say something like that did your friends dare you?" I looked her dead in the eye and said "I'm not joking" then waited to see their expressions and I couldn't hold it and started laughing. Me and my friends ended up hanging with them the rest of the night and my buddy fucked one of them a few days later.
To address your point about why to monger if I can do these things the short answer is going out every night meeting women, drinking, dating, etc ends up costing more per fuck than $150-$200 for a FS MP or Apartment girl (not to mention time) and you don't have to kick them out of your house in the morning. But being able to do these things I mention makes it easier to meet everyday girls in the places you go day to day....but since I am not looking for some white or Americanized cunt to give me grief just so I can fuck her I chose a different path. The path of least resistance! LOL Asian FOBs
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I call bullshit on this. I am a fat balding guy with enough hair to be mistaken for a gorilla on my body. I don't have a super great job that I make tons of money, I drive an old 2002 Chevy car. I can chase down and get tail outside of the mongering game when I want to. It is all about being postive and happy with who you are, and for gods sake be good at something anything that you can share with a woman. I have a wicked sense of humor which gets me dates. I have also taken ballroom dancing classes--yep you meet women there to, and women like a guy that can dance even if it is done badly. If you truly want to meet women then get off your ass and go to where they are and talk to them. When I really want to that strange without mongering, I get rejected a lot, but eventually one says yes and I have a fucking great time for awhile. Will I be a Negative Nelly and dwell on all those rejections--HELL NO I will remember that sweet tang I wind up getting.

As to the better quality girls--who said those girls out there are better quality? At least the parlor gals are honest and work hard, they are no different that the women out in the real world. I have met some "better quality girls" as you put it, that are the worst kind of prostitutes, they want a house and car and not to work for it other than trading you sex and cooking and cleaning but they were not that nice a person. On the other hand I have met gals in the MP's that when you get to know them are nice and are working hard for a life they want, at least they are honest.

Now as to why a single guy would monger--its easy, guaranteed, and no commitment. Like the old saying goes you don't pay a hooker for sex you pay her to leave. I will admit I have some favorites that I see and know me, but I also mix it up. I don't have to bring them back to my place if I don't want to, worry about other bullshit that dating leads to. Now when I do get a gal who becomes my GF after awhile I take a break from mongering and am faithful. If I ever meet the right one that marries my ass I will probably quit mongering forever but in the meantime between GF's and trying to catch strange pussy out and about mongering fills the gap, and frankly it feels good so why not.

All in all take it for what it is worth, life ain't easy. Get off your ass and make what you want out of it, be that girls or money or whatever. In case you want to throw a stone back at me--my real life experience in business and love has left me heartbroken, broke and homeless, yea took a lot of hard work. But since then I have gotten a college degree, worked hard saved money paid off debt. Obsessive anything is possible if you work hard and believe in yourself--unless of course you believe you can stop a speeding bullet with your bare hand--reality does have to come into play.

Anyway peace out and remember to tell yourself in the mirror everyday until you believe it , that you are the man!
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

MPkid, that was a great write-up!
Unread July 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Obsessive - rent Fight Club. Edward Norton's character doesn't have "game", not a chick magnet at all. Report back if you learn anything from it.
Unread July 7th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
MPkid, that was a great write-up!
Thank you sir...just trying to offer usable advice. As we can see advice given is usually not advice taken and sometimes people will have to find what works for them on their own. I can only relate what has worked for me. Fortunately....Asian FOBs exist and I have no aversion to them. If I wasn't attracted to them I would be a candidate for suicide. I can't imaging a life where I was forced to have to date, fuck and put up with American cuntyness (my all time favorite non-word) just because that's the only thing I'm attracted to. But I guess that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors!!! Then again, if blonde hair and blue eyes was the only thing to make my dick rise....there's always Eastern European women and Virgin Atlantic has several flights daily!! LOL