Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 5th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[I don't have to worry about her husband kicking my ass. If he finds out he will flat out kill me. He is a big San Francisco 49er fan and in a couple of hours he will go to a bar in San Clemente and watch the game. During that time, I will fuck his bride again. Hopefully, I will live long enough to provide an update.[/quote]

Yikes.....
Unread January 5th, 2014
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
On January 2, 2014 I had sex with a former girlfriend who is Mexican American and about 15 years younger than me. She is a civilian. As I have stated, I generally only have sexual relations with prostitutes. However, I recently had every test known to man and I came out clean.

Since we broke up she has gained at least 20 pounds and she was sorta fat to start with. She has sloppy titties and a gut that makes her look 6 months pregnant. She also has a full bush.

Oh, and she also is now married to a big Mexican American guy who is at least 20 years younger than me, five inches taller and outweighs me by 40 pounds. Perhaps that added to excitement.

We always had great sex in the past- that was never our problem. Anyway, she went nuts while we were doing it- begging me to give her a baby, etc. It was a hot as it gets. She has been texting me nonstop about getting together again.

I don't have to worry about her husband kicking my ass. If he finds out he will flat out kill me. He is a big San Francisco 49er fan and in a couple of hours he will go to a bar in San Clemente and watch the game. During that time, I will fuck his bride again. Hopefully, I will live long enough to provide an update.
That sounds like a huge turn off of a woman. How in the world did you stay hard?
Unread January 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb2 View Post
That sounds like a huge turn off of a woman. How in the world did you stay hard?
You didn't get the memo? Obama declared Jan 2, 2014 National Fuck a Fatty day! C'mon now... keep up on your monger news!
Unread January 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Damn I missed it, gonna have to make it up with 2 fatty's next year, can't wait.
Unread January 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb2 View Post

Yeah, I get what your saying. I normally don't enjoy being with 165 lb. women but somehow I can still get rock hard with her. I just don't mind heftier Mexican girls. On the other hand, I have not interest in overweight Asians. I quit trying to figure myself out about 25 years ago.
Unread January 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Glad to see you're alive TJ!