Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 23rd, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Now let's discuss that other great monger controversy: what are the rules for when a girl can be called a GFE! Lol
A GFE means two things: 1) You have a fat wallet and she knows it. 2) You do or don't have a fat wallet and she doesn't care. The latter is, of course, more preferable.
Unread December 24th, 2013

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Ichi, You always have something very insightful and interesting to say. And, on this comment, I couldn't agree with you more. Up front, I generally apply the (in addition to the door fee) HJ-$40 - BJ-$60 - FS-$100. Variations on that sure (never less) but for the most part I think I am an "average tipper." E.g.., as awesome as Betty at Urban Spa in Whittier is, she told me $120 tip, I only saw her that one time, and tipped her $100. More of a rule of economics for me than anything else. I would probably see her frequently if it were more equitable.

That said, this has to be one incredibly suck-ass job for many of these girls/ladies. I can't imagine getting with some of the guys I am sure they have to deal with, and multiple times a day, too. I don't know, even if I were desperate and a female if I could do it. Not even for $500k a year.

I always go in clean and respectful. I look for ladies that enjoy, or appear to enjoy this profession and do my best to make the experience enjoyable for them, as well. Sometimes even giving them a mini-massage after the event - they are always very grateful.

I'm guessing there is more sitting around, down-time where they are making zero. Sure, Betty @ Urban is costing $170 for a half hour = $340 an hour! But, she (I'm guessing) is getting the $120 tip and the house is keeping the $50. I doubt on average that she gets more than 4-5 guys a day - the rest is sitting and waiting for a customer. At most that is $600 for the day. Times 3 days a week = $1,800. Okay, yeah there can be quite a bit of money in this for them, but not if a guy goes in and wants to pay only $60 tip for FS and that becomes the standard.

I hate to say it, but I think these ladies are actually charging a pretty "fair" tip amount. Should older providers ask for less? They do. But I don't think they should cut it in half. I'm not a granny lover, but sometimes a less expensive nut is a less expensive nut. When the budget is tight.

My two-cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I am just quoting and paraphrasing what mp girls have told me they like and don't like.

They like: Not a cop, known regular repeat customers, clean men, good tipper, easy business, no hassle, nice polite, not rough, no disease, cum in reasonable time and then leave.

Don't like: Police, thieves, robbers, psycho's, the new unknown customer who smells of bacon and donuts, bad tippers, dirty ugly, rough fuck, drunk guys, drugged guys, slow cum, no cum.

At the end of the day when they count their take. What do you think the girls think about low ball tippers? Here is a clue: SCUM.

I know that one for a fact. "20 hours 5 guys and I made $180? I have to find a better place to work with a higher class clientele" I heard that before. No shit. I am no math major but 180/20=9. She risked her ass for 20 hours for $9 an hour. That is about minimum wage for doing a job that is as tense/dangerous as clearing a mine field with a spoon and an ice pick. [a little bad luck and "boom!" "your under arrest ms Hoaung!"} That does not include travel time. Some girls commute many miles to their job. I have heard of less take home than that. What a glamorous job. I just think it is bad karma to lowball a mp girl. I don't feel right in my mind doing that. It just seems wrong to me, like preying on a helpless person.

Last edited by kewlbrad; December 24th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
... I hate to say it, but I think these ladies are actually charging a pretty "fair" tip amount. Should older providers ask for less? They do. But I don't think they should cut it in half. I'm not a granny lover, but sometimes a less expensive nut is a less expensive nut. When the budget is tight.

My two-cents.
I hear you, and I agree. When you factor in the "down" time when they make 0 money, and dealing with mongers of every stripe and the expectations, games, attitudes, scams and assorted other BS that goes with that, the usual amount they ask for isn't out of line.

Most of us make an hourly wage that we can count on, busy or slow. We don't have to worry about cops or assholes at work (well, not sure about the assholes, but ours are generally tamer). We don't have to hide what we do from our friends and relatives and we don't have to smile while being grossed out by customers or their behavior. Well, most of us anyway.

It's fast money when it comes, but it's not always easy money.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Folks, in order for this deal to work out for the girls, they need to make $100/guy for FS. That's how the math turns out. As others have explained, it takes travel, and long hours, plus all the risks.
Now, I realize that talent is limited, older, of mediocre looks. But that's where we are today; we're not in the 90s, with 24 FS AMPs at LAX. So supply is down, and so these are the going rates.
Unread December 26th, 2013

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. Great post bro. Older providers often have "more mouths to feed" creating more greed. Some of the best providers I've had were cute newbies who had no idea how much their little low mileage nookies were worth. I definitely prefer the younger girls, except when they are bitchy and stuck up. I also want to propose another theory about why Viet providers upcharge more than others; its because of all the outstanding markers and gambling debts. I can recall many massage girls in their 20's who told me they bet 20G on a damn football game !