Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I never had the pleasure, but from what I am reading is she left quite a bit of money on the table. Even if she said tips optional, she would have had the same amount of repeat business and extra cash from those who could afford and appreciate her services...
Unread October 12th, 2013

joepecker is on a distinguished road
Default response

She did tell.me personal info and introduced me to people who would know if what i was told was true or not. I didn't know everything or even close to everything about her. From others comments i did know her much better than the people who have been responding. Like i said it would be funny to meet you people.
Unread October 13th, 2013

Default name

Anyone who thinks she can't get access to this site or any other site is out of their mind. Also anyone who thinks she can't change her name or phone number is whacked.
Unread October 13th, 2013
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Joe,
Calm down, being obsessed with something you never had, and most Lilly never get, is not good for you.
While several of us have had the pleasure of her, you obviously took little if any.
She is gone with the wind friend.
Maybe someday she will send you a card or something, after she reads your post, and finds pity on you, for not appreciating her services so many of enjoyied for several years.
Unread October 16th, 2013

Default repeat

Can you say that again i did not quite get what you said.