Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 26th, 2013
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

As Too Short used to say "Get in where you fit in". As a Black Man I have never been turned away at an AMP. Reason being the only color they cared about was green, as in cash money. Have I been turned away by some independent providers? Yes I have. I'm at a point now in my life that I don't care or get worked up by it. There are too many AMPs and independent providers to choose from. You just have to find the right ones for you.
Unread February 27th, 2013
VIP User

super8 is infamous around these parts

DMan ..... I, too, am a Black Man and I have never been turned away from a mp; I have visited mps in the SGV, IE, and OC. The almighty $$$ is very powerful and can breakdown many barriers. Like you, I cannot see getting "bent" over not being serviced at an mp ... there are too many places where I can get exactly what I want. Bottom line: THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO BE SERVICED IN A MP WHERE I WAS NOT WELCOMED. THERE ARE MANY OTHER MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES FOR WHICH TO FIGHT!
Unread March 8th, 2013
VIP User

lahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to behold

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...ce-23/15836179

Special sweet piece of candy here to satisfy your craving!

Truly unique and independent!

Restore Balance To The Body!!

**LET OUR Oriental MASSEUSSES TREAT YOU LIKE ARE KING!**

♥ ♥ * 6 2 6 --- 2 1 3 --- 7 7 9 0 * ♥ ♥

9:30 am to 12 am Monrovia / Arcadia / 210 FWY

5’2 “, 34c all natural….. Ada

Friendly Oriental Attendants
Thank you for your Business with us Please No Black and No Block Number
Unread March 8th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I need to add this place to my Black list ! Or add it to my who gives a fuck list..