Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 20th, 2012
VIP User

Jayhop
Angry 5 Hobbyist Pet Peeves

I'll go first In no particular order. Im sure you have more but only pick 5.

1. Constant upselling.
2. Jackhammer style endings.
3. False sensual ads for legit.
4. Baby oil.
5. Independents who overcharge because they call it tantra.

Ok your turn.
Unread July 20th, 2012
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

1. Answering the phone or door during session
2. Fake pictures in ad
3. Being in a holding pattern on the two call system
4. MMS banging on door during finish
5. Girls even being at the parlor during their period
Unread July 20th, 2012
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

1. Fake Pic
2. CBJ
3. Girls even being at the parlor during their period(YUCK)
4. "You get on top honey!"
5. When the mama says "She has great service!" Yeah right great service at taking money for bad service
Unread July 20th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I have been known to use a cell jammer when visiting a new place. The phone just does not ring. Get them in Hong Kong, abt $25.

My legit foot massage girl asked me how come nobody's phone rings when I am there. I told her I was just lucky.
Unread July 20th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
I have been known to use a cell jammer when visiting a new place. The phone just does not ring. Get them in Hong Kong, abt $25.

My legit foot massage girl asked me how come nobody's phone rings when I am there. I told her I was just lucky.
Haha. That's a good one!

OK, here are a few more.

1. Having an appointment that isn't honored due to double-booking or accepting a last minute walk-in, etc.
2. Being told that, "yes, she is working today" just to get you to the shop, even though the girl you asked for ain't there.
3. "Laundry woman" attire.
4. Bad attitude (there are a million examples of this).
5. Dirty, unclean shop.
6. Smelly, unclean girl.
7. Being handed my pants to dig out the tip before the extras start.
8. Whores with rules! ("don't touch my hair," "outside only," etc.)
9. Shops with kids running around, opening doors and being obnoxious because they're bored while mommy is sucking dicks for cash. Not the right kind of business for "bring your brats to work day."
10. Remarks like, "cum for me!" or "you cum yet?" or "you're taking too long!"
11. The "one hand massage" while she gabs on her cell phone. I really hate that one!
12. Dropping your cock the instant you start to cum, leaving your cock to spew about like a loose garden hose.
Unread July 21st, 2012
dennisxx2

1. When you call a massage parlor and ask who is working and mamasan says nice girls you come down.
2. When you call and ask if XYZ is woking and mamasan says yes and then you get there and you find out XYZ just left for the day.
3. Money up front.
4. Dirty accommodations
5. Not getting any action though even Helen Keller can see that the place is a front for a brothel.
Unread July 23rd, 2012
Junior Puppy

johndickens is infamous around these parts

1) telling you next time it'll be better but its the same thing when you come back
2) paying for 30, finished in 15, and they want you out when you really want another 15 mins of massage
3) fake pictures on the ad
4) when they want 40 upfront, you give them a 50 bill, and they never give you change
5) asking for young girls and they say they have plenty, and when i go there, everyone is 40. i'm old, but not old enough to consider 40s young.
Unread July 24th, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

1) Those huge fortified bras with small tits inside
2) Steel belted radial panties
3) Telling you to be quiet just when you're coming
4) Answering the door or phone or yelling instructions to the other girl answering the door or phone
5) Rude Mamasans who don't disguise their disgust with your dirty little mongering secret
Unread July 25th, 2012
Junior Puppy

Mlucianus is infamous around these parts

Bad breath
No tease at all...
Lame ass massage when no tease...double sad
No mutual touch
Walking in and seeing other dudes...errr
Jacking myself off
Unread July 27th, 2012
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

1. Bad breath - can always tell when they've just eaten.
2. "Are you done yet? " "Honey, I haven't even taken my pants off yet!"
3. The paper covering they put over the hole in the table. Reminds me of toilet seat coverings.
4. Refusing to honor a discount from their own ad.
5. Girls who think the session is done when the HE is done. I want the time I paid for.