Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > Ventura county

Ventura county Ventura county 805

Unread January 7th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Nuclear Revocations Of Permits

Simi Valley City Attorney with City Council and City Manager along with Mayor and SVPD Special Operations Investigations Unit sent out letters signed by Chief of Police on December 20 to 13 stores to revoke their permits to operate. Two more stores had their permits revoked in November and have now closed and one store lost its appeal last month and it is closed. All 13 letters were sent at the same time and on the same date. Expecting more stores to get letters. I saw the letters and I have the complete list of 15 stores targeted so far and I will post the names. Remember, Simi Valley is the home to the Jesus Christ of dead conservative US presidents whose body is buried in the hills overlooking the city. It is eternal Bedtime for Bonzo and the 40th President. the Jesus dude use to hang out with sex workers but Saint Ronnie wants them all punished and banished from the God fearing residents of his flock of sheep.
Unread January 7th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Never good to mix politics and religion you might get struck by a big bolt of lightning
Unread January 9th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Thanks for the news update, Lib. I'm as appalled as anyone at the current antics of the The Powers That Be in Simi Valley, but it's hardly the fault of Ronald Reagan or any other president, nor the fault of conservatives in general. The "scourge of prostitution" is not an issue with a clear partisan divide. We have enemies on both sides of the aisle, albeit for different reasons. Last time I checked, our former state Attorney General (now US Senator) Kamala Harris was still a Democrat, and we know her position on the subject (Backpage, etc.). We're all in this together, Brother Mongers. Liberals and conservatives alike. And we have the same enemies.
Unread January 10th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
it's hardly the fault of Ronald Reagan or any other president, nor the fault of conservatives in general. The "scourge of prostitution" is not an issue with a clear partisan divide. We have enemies on both sides of the aisle, albeit for different reasons. Last time I checked, our former state Attorney General (now US Senator) Kamala Harris was still a Democrat, and we know her position on the subject (Backpage, etc.). We're all in this together, Brother Mongers. Liberals and conservatives alike. And we have the same enemies.

you still don't understand sarcasm and you probably never will

it's a local joke

unlike you, I don't believe people with opposing views are my 'enemy'

try giving it a rest with your political reply to every thread Mr Site Moderator

"We're all in this together, Brother Mongers.....And we have the same enemies." ~ Asiansam
LOL
hahahaha

Dictionary.com definition of enemy:

a person who feels hatred for another
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
you still don't understand sarcasm and you probably never will

it's a local joke

unlike you, I don't believe people with opposing views are my 'enemy'

try giving it a rest with your political reply to every thread Mr Site Moderator

"We're all in this together, Brother Mongers.....And we have the same enemies." ~ Asiansam
LOL
hahahaha

Dictionary.com definition of enemy:

a person who feels hatred for another
Haha. Reagan, sarcasm, whatever. You see sarcasm, I see a cheap shot.

"A person who feels hatred for another." That was the first part of Definition One out of nine definitions.

The full Definition One goes like this: "a person who feels hatred for, fosters harmful designs against, or engages in antagonistic activities against another; an adversary or opponent." I think that fits my usage.

However, to your point: You don't think people hate us (mongers, that is)? We're a step above child molesters to most people, even those who support a woman's right to rent out her body. My guess is you don't want most people you know to find out about your hobby. Why not?

To me, an enemy is someone who is out to do me harm. That pretty much defines the anti-prostitution activists, legislators and selective/creative law enforcement.

And BTW, I wasn't the one who brought politics to this discussion, and I do think that painting the anti-prostitution crowd with a one-sided partisan brush is missing the point. Anyway, I'll let you have the last word here. Take your parting shot.

Last edited by asiansam; January 10th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Thanks for the news update, Lib. I'm as appalled as anyone at the current antics of the The Powers That Be in Simi Valley, but it's hardly the fault of Ronald Reagan or any other president, nor the fault of conservatives in general. The "scourge of prostitution" is not an issue with a clear partisan divide. We have enemies on both sides of the aisle, albeit for different reasons.
Thank you - this point needs to be repeated. There are just as many militant Gen 3 feminsts as holy roller Bible-thumpers peddling this "human trafficking" song-and-dance...

OO