Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 30th, 2014
VIP User

desertrat_9876 is infamous around these parts
Default Massage in Hesperia

Anyone know anything about Jade Aromatherapy in Hesperia? I'm new here. Or, somewhere good in Apple Valley? I saw a blond in there who looked interesting, but they don't take credit cards and I had to leave.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Blonde = Caucasian = "massage only." At least in my experience.
VIP User

arsenthearmenian

Blonde = Caucasian

$200 HJ from a fat lady that look like a lunch lady!
Unread February 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertrat_9876 View Post
Anyone know anything about Jade Aromatherapy in Hesperia? I'm new here. Or, somewhere good in Apple Valley? I saw a blond in there who looked interesting, but they don't take credit cards and I had to leave.
Dude, I go up there occasionally and tried Lotus Spa near 11th street I think about a year ago (maybe less). It was cold and rainy and my bones were aching, so I rolled in there. There was a tiny cute little thing that met me at the door, but it wasn't her "turn", so I got another Chinee lady. Great massage (zero english and my chinese is pitiful). She did a great job walk back and all...no finish, but I've seen reviews for other providers that indicate a good finish.
Unread February 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are some passable Chinese and Korean establishments up in Victorville.
Unread March 25th, 2014

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

try "venus aromatherapy" in Hesperia.....
Unread March 25th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh, and bring CashValue with you. Plastic may be ok for the house fee, but with your boxers down it's hard to negotiate with plastic!

And until you know the place, leave your wallet in the car....

Best of luck Desert Rat!