Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 29th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice
Default Full Wall Mirrors

It was standard practice 10-15 years ago that ALL AMPs had full-length wall mirrors in each room so that you could enjoy watching the girl getting it from all angles. Some even went above and beyond and had 2 sides of the room with such mirrors so that you could see the girls facial reaction while you pumped her doggy style and saw her full side profile.

Which places in the OC, SGV, SFV, or LA still have this wonderful amenity?
Unread August 29th, 2017

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

Mirrors on the wall, always a pretty good indication of the type of establishment. When you go into a new place and see mirrors all in the room usually means there is more fun to be had.
Unread August 30th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frstnphnx View Post
Mirrors on the wall, always a pretty good indication of the type of establishment. When you go into a new place and see mirrors all in the room usually means there is more fun to be had.
Found this place with a mirror on the wall, wonder if it'd legit?

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/9lGh...ampaign=psb_sq
Unread August 31st, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Mirrors were pretty standard in full service shops years ago and they were kind of fun. I'm such a handsome stud (like most of you, I'm sure) that I really got off watching myself work my magic. But seriously folks, I think many places reduced the mirror thing because it was a signal to LE that the place had something going on and I ain't no lawyer, but I have to think it could be used against them in a court of law
Unread September 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
Found this place with a mirror on the wall, wonder if it'd legit?

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/9lGh...ampaign=psb_sq
Unfortunately, that mirror is:
  1. Too ornate. The cheap mamasans would just goto a local hardware store and have the mirrors cut to the size and mounted on the wall without any framing.
  2. Too high up...I can't see myself pumping the girl doggy style...I can't see her facial reaction either...all I can see if my face there.
  3. On Yelp, that room is labeled the "Facial/massage room", so who knows...maybe we're onto something...I love giving girls facials!
Unread September 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Oh, the fine distinction between giving a facial and getting a facial...
Unread November 1st, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Check out this place wall Mirrors, I’m pretty sure they put them in there so you can enjoy yourself getting pampered or someone getting pounded.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Mirrors would be fun in rooms, if they didn't turn the lights down so much. Enter some rooms and the light is already low. When the fun stuff begins and clothing comes off, many providers hit the dimmer switch to make it impossible to get a good look at their charms. You can distinguish between fair skin and dark bush, see where the areolas are or maybe discern a crack on a shaved cooter. But, no clear view of their bodies. Why are these providers so bashful?
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

POV creampie - camera inside of her pussy cum shot

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:22 AM.
Unread November 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
POV creampie - camera inside of her pussy cum shot
Damnnnn! He’s got herpes LOL... I can see it. This place with mirrors is in Ontario on Holt Blvd Incase someone around that area wants to check it out and tell us about the experience. It’s call Three seven spa & massage. You can google it and see more pictures.