Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 27th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Singapore intel?

Off to Singapore for biz and will only have one Friday afternoon maybe early evening night for possible action, host are very straightlaced so need to sneak off on the down low, any advice helpful. Prices and whatnot?
Unread July 27th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD44DD View Post
Off to Singapore for biz and will only have one Friday afternoon maybe early evening night for possible action, host are very straightlaced so need to sneak off on the down low, any advice helpful. Prices and whatnot?
I take it you will have your own hotel room, not staying with hosts? If so you can go to Orchard Towers or the restaurant across the breezeway to pick up a companion for the night. Goes back a ways but should range 100-150 all night in USD, at the going exchange rate in local currency. If you go to Chinatown and stop at the food court, Filipinas same thing but much less. If you want a sure thing hour bop check the 11th floor on the Dai Ichi Hotel, for around 100 for an around the world tour. If you want to freelance pickup across from Orchard Towers is the Hard Rock Café, and further down Orchard Road are many English style pubs, like Bennigan's. I wouldn't stray into Bugis Street area unless you are interested in 3rd eye blind. Clarke Quay and Boat Quay areas have many bars and clubs if you just want to chill and have a slim chance of a civvy pickup. Around ChinaTown there are some lame and also pricey nighclubs with private enclosed booths with local hostesses but you better check the rates and figure you're going to be tipping heavy if you try that, but can work if you want not to take one to your hotel. There is a red light area outside town where there was a Club 31, a mansion with the circular driveway and a large line up if you want some serious action, not too pricey, and with phone exchange may want to see you at hotel later or other day. Some there from HK and PI. Hope you are up for multiple pops. Enjoy.
Unread July 27th, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I have to in Singapore for business a couple of times a year. My experience with Orchard Tower is that it can be expensive (most of the girls wanted $150-$200 for 1-hour). I prefer the Geyland area. prices are $50-$100. places are either full fledged parlors or smaller AAMP like establishments. there are over a dozen "Lorongs" or streets with action. Each seems to be specialized. My favorite is Lorong-12 where the Indonesians are. Lorong-13 are the Vietnamese. The Thai girls have about 4 streets as do the Mainland Chinese. Its not Park Avenue, but its very safe. remarkably, even though sex is inexpensive, legit massage is a minimum of $40/hr. Pricier that South-land.

Geyland
Unread July 27th, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

check out some of these websites which I found useful:
https://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/comsex.html
http://blog.happymassage.com/top-10-...-in-singapore/
http://ez141sg.com/

Last edited by Libertine; July 27th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Unread July 28th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
I have to in Singapore for business a couple of times a year. My experience with Orchard Tower is that it can be expensive (most of the girls wanted $150-$200 for 1-hour). I prefer the Geyland area. prices are $50-$100. places are either full fledged parlors or smaller AAMP like establishments. there are over a dozen "Lorongs" or streets with action. Each seems to be specialized. My favorite is Lorong-12 where the Indonesians are. Lorong-13 are the Vietnamese. The Thai girls have about 4 streets as do the Mainland Chinese. Its not Park Avenue, but its very safe. remarkably, even though sex is inexpensive, legit massage is a minimum of $40/hr. Pricier that South-land.

Geyland
Almost forgot about those phrases...I think it's Geylang, but the taxis will take you there(red light district)and tell them which nationality of girl you want to see. Some of the Indonesians are sporting good sized boobage as opposed to some of the others.
Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys, I am staying in the Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong,

hope to find some time to explore the Naughtier side of singapore
Unread July 31st, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

happy pussy hunting! post a photo of the young chick in your Holiday Inn Express room and tell us her name
Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

your hotel is 10 minute cab ride from Geyland. Have fun!