Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread August 27th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold
Default Heidi on Merced

I was playing poker with a dude and he mentioned that he fucked Heidi from the massage parlor on Merced on the 2n Floor. I have received may massage from Heidi and only got the ending. Has anyone had high mileage from Heidi? She is older, but i still owuld like to fuck her not that she has lost some weight
Unread September 2nd, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
I was playing poker with a dude and he mentioned that he fucked Heidi from the massage parlor on Merced on the 2n Floor. I have received may massage from Heidi and only got the ending. Has anyone had high mileage from Heidi? She is older, but i still owuld like to fuck her not that she has lost some weight

Hiedi use to do anal when she worked in Hacienda Heights.
Unread September 6th, 2013
VIP User

itchybun88

She will give very mechanical bbbj w/ hj finish
Unread September 8th, 2013
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

Does anyone know if Celina is coming back from vacation? And if the new talent is any good? I just had surgery and will be out commission for about a month, otherwise I would check it out myself. Thank you.
Unread September 16th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Heidi will do anything with a regular that she likes. The investment in time and money is hardly worth the sex, however. I enjoy her HJ with tit sucking and that is all I care to venture.
Unread September 17th, 2013
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the heads up.....I guess she is not a very good fuck
Unread September 25th, 2013
VIP User

Ryan69

Quote:
If you're a regular, anything goes. Covered or bb, bj or fs. Whatever you want.
Unread September 26th, 2013
VIP User

I canlt believe BB..... come on guys...dream on
Unread September 30th, 2013
VIP User

Ryan69

Quote:
I canlt believe BB..... come on guys...dream on
From first hand experience, trust me, it's available. But also trust me, you wouldn't want to.
Unread October 5th, 2013
VIP User

???? is she a bad fuck? I tried but was denied