Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 1st, 2013
VIP User

RoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant future
Default foot massage

With the crop of places popping up everyday, hard to find a good one without serious trial and error. Ive been lucky in that i had a few spots that gave private foot massage and release, but those places and girls are no more. Any recommendations on a good foot place? Release is obviously not required and attractiveness is not either, although welcomed. Id take anywhere in OC at this point. I need work from a lady who doesnt just go thru the motions and kbows what shes doing. Last thing, no latex gloves, ive had that the last few and dont like it. My feet are boomerang so no need for protection
Unread July 1st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoD View Post
With the crop of places popping up everyday, hard to find a good one without serious trial and error. Ive been lucky in that i had a few spots that gave private foot massage and release, but those places and girls are no more. Any recommendations on a good foot place? Release is obviously not required and attractiveness is not either, although welcomed. Id take anywhere in OC at this point. I need work from a lady who doesnt just go thru the motions and kbows what shes doing. Last thing, no latex gloves, ive had that the last few and dont like it. My feet are boomerang so no need for protection
Bamboo on Westminster and Magnolia is hard to beat. They have some cute girls there and massage is excellent. Strictly legit but some may tease a little.
Unread July 1st, 2013
VIP User

RoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant future

I used to bit that place up, got stuck with old auntie who wpuld rub my unit underneath for 5 stromes and let me grab under shirt, but she was fugly and would never let me take another provider, i was locked in. With that being said, its probably the best spot for massage, wish it was more private. Thx dude.

BTW, any other action for u? Thinking of trying Air still, cant believe i havent been yet.
Unread July 1st, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Bamboo on Westminster and Magnolia is hard to beat. They have some cute girls there and massage is excellent. Strictly legit but some may tease a little.
MPKid, what up, any good haunts lately? I probably should hit the L&L, cant believe i havent gone to Air yet, maybe should do that.

Ive done Bamboo a ton, but got locked in with this fugly auntie who wouldnt let me go with any other provider after seeing her a few tines. She would reach under my shorts and stroke for a bit, and shed let me under her bra and rub boobies. Think maybe i will try, kind of forgot about that joint.
Unread July 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Jolly Foot msg on bolsa and brookhurst. Only $15/hr plus tip. I usually get down to boxers and let them melt me! Legit with male and female chinese joint with great deep and relaxng msgs. Just went recently!
Unread July 2nd, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I like Jolly Foot msg on bolsa and brookhurst. Only $15/hr plus tip. I usually get down to boxers and let them melt me! Legit with male and female chinese joint with great deep and relaxng msgs. Just went recently!
Are the women decent? I ended up at Bamboo yesterday snd randomly got my same same laundry lady, great massage tho, really nice. Positioned herself and allowed fiv and did more stroking than usual. There is a place right below it that i just noticed. Looks dark and decent , might give it a try next. The allure of getting action at a foot massage place is alluring to me. A place on Westminster just down the road from heavenly gave a full on HJ to completion and allowed all kinds of roaming. A good massage is #1, attractive ladies is #2 and a great bonus is some action, even if just a little.
Unread July 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, no attractive gals at Jolly per se...most of the places I have gone are not private.
My order of preference at a Foot msg place is #1 quality, #2 value/price #3 Attractive gals. Which to me is not likely going to line up. Its probably the exact opposite order at an amp...
Unread July 2nd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I have gone to foot massage places. Obviously the only chance of getting off is in the "private rooms' and usually it is self service while she does her foot massage. I can handle that though. Something about jerking off in front of an asian woman turns me on. Sometimes all your going to get is legit. You have to read the vibe she is putting out.
Unread July 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Plus, its seems like the foot joints are the entry level legit gals before they turn to the dark side, which in my eperience means that there is a big language barrier.
Are you maybe lookng to date these gals? I am all for cute gals rubbing me. But I would prefer the quality be there first. With that said, there were some cute gals in San Diego around convoy from the chinese crew. Sad stories that I will write about later...
Unread July 2nd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoccoD View Post
MPKid, what up, any good haunts lately? I probably should hit the L&L, cant believe i havent gone to Air yet, maybe should do that.

Ive done Bamboo a ton, but got locked in with this fugly auntie who wouldnt let me go with any other provider after seeing her a few tines. She would reach under my shorts and stroke for a bit, and shed let me under her bra and rub boobies. Think maybe i will try, kind of forgot about that joint.
I have just been going to apartment girls and legit foot massage places. There is another spot on Westminster and Newland that does CMT quality massage and they have some very cute girls there. Also have some semi private rooms but I have never gotten much extra action there. Just a little stroke under the towel but never to completion. The place is called One By One (next to 7-11) and the girl there that I like is Sherry. She is mid to late 20's and very cute. She won't do any extras but if you want a good massage from a cute young girl with a fun personality and good English skills she is the go to. There are several other good looking young girls there also but I don't know their names yet