Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 28th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

I just talked to 1drmain and.......damn Im good!

PS...no he didn't tell me ahead of my guess!
Unread August 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I just talked to 1drmain and.......damn Im good!

PS...no he didn't tell me ahead of my guess!
Unread August 28th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

He won a free weekend of pussy. 1drmain will pay for all of SG's girls for one weekend. Including house fees, tips and incall fees.
Unread August 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!

Pony up 1drmain, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
He won a free weekend of pussy. 1drmain will pay for all of SG's girls for one weekend. Including house fees, tips and incall fees.
Unread August 29th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I should have excluded dmichaels and SuaGua from participating in this game. They both knew of my sessions at IVY, they just didn't know to what extent. So neither of you guys win a prize....I will buy lunch for both of you. Or a drink...or two...or three.

Thanks to all who participated in the game. Yes, the SPA is IVY in Lombard. I would imagine they will see an increase in business. I will let you know when my fivesome takes place. SuaGua wants me to take him there now. I told him I need a break from this place as I'm already bored. Maybe in a month or so I will revisit.

I had fun with this post. Hope some of you did as well. I will post again. Possibly another game.
Unread August 29th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

Make sure you the winner turns out to be Sunkiss. Now the hard part, what is the question.
Unread August 29th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
Make sure you the winner turns out to be Sunkiss. Now the hard part, what is the question.
I got that one....
What is the Spa that many think is legit...the MMS is pure as the driven snow....All the girls never and will never play...guys are fooled by all of what they deem as the "pureness" about the place they hear from others....on and on.....
Unread August 29th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I should have excluded dmichaels and SuaGua from participating in this game. They both knew of my sessions at IVY, they just didn't know to what extent. So neither of you guys win a prize....I will buy lunch for both of you. Or a drink...or two...or three.

Thanks to all who participated in the game. Yes, the SPA is IVY in Lombard. I would imagine they will see an increase in business. I will let you know when my fivesome takes place. SuaGua wants me to take him there now. I told him I need a break from this place as I'm already bored. Maybe in a month or so I will revisit.

I had fun with this post. Hope some of you did as well. I will post again. Possibly another game.
I was thinking of "Massage Jeopardy"....

The category is " girls who fool Mongers"

And the answer is...
Guys that think this girl doesn't play
for $40+ tip SG...
Unread August 29th, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

Ivy is close by my work. I eat lunch in that strip mall. I don't usually have good luck at korean places though.
Unread August 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

It does get boring but I had fun in the stand up shower with one of then ladies. 1drmain, now you gotta wonder about stand up showers too , LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post