Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread February 28th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default After Hours

I got the word that there are shops that run after hours sessions. The MMS collects at the door and clear sailing FS for the girls that want to work it. No back massage pretense. Strictly extras. Is this fact or fiction? If true, no need to disclose these secret session locations as I don't see myself participating. I just wanna know if it's scuttlebutt.
Unread February 28th, 2014
VIP User

homer 1365

Very true send me a pm
Unread March 1st, 2014

guardado is infamous around these parts

Where are they?
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I got the word that there are shops that run after hours sessions. The MMS collects at the door and clear sailing FS for the girls that want to work it. No back massage pretense. Strictly extras. Is this fact or fiction? If true, no need to disclose these secret session locations as I don't see myself participating. I just wanna know if it's scuttlebutt.
There have always been such establishments, which typically get busted because they are highly visible to cops cruising their beat after normal closing time. In fact, cops in some municipalities will stop in and check on any establishment with the lights on and "open" sign lit late at night, under the guise of checking the place out to make sure everything is OK. Places with unexpected heavy traffic near closing time will take the customer's money, send them to one of the rooms to wait for an available RA, and turn off the sign/lights out front if the management has half a brain...
Unread April 9th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Some cities (local gov't and LE) in SGV are enacting very strict closing hours. Places in the past that closed at 12 am are forced to lockup by 9 pm.