Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 9th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Nuru Surprise

I’m now only going to legit places. I’ve found some amazing dating apps and I refuse to pay. So, I’m in OC on a Sunday. I walk into a place, pay. I enter the room and mirrors are everywhere? Music playing. Gorgeous Asian enters in spandex pants and starts a superb massage. After 10 mins, have you been here? Sure! I watch her dim the lights, strip off her mouth watering g-string and finally. She gave the most amazing nuru. Teasing! Body to body. Nipples in my face. Grinding against my cock. She sits on me backwards. The woman was an artist! Later, she sits on me facing me, takes me in her hand and grinds her pussy up and down against my cock as she holds it. I exploded! Every prior Nuru 2/10. 11/10! Superb
Unread August 9th, 2022
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I hesitate to comment on this post, and somehow can’t help myself,
I strongly suspect that if anyone else had posted something to this effect they would have been called a looser and told to get a. Life. This phenomena in the world that we suddenly have permission to slap a name on someone or categorize them based on limited info has gone to far. So my request( and possibly the request of several others, please STOP the name calling. I’m refering of course to the latest comments made in another post about 3 ways and numerous others over the past few months,, btw I’m not just making this request of one person, but all the rest of us well. #stopthenamecalling
Unread August 9th, 2022
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain. One two buckle my shoe, three four shut the door. Roses are red, violets are blue…. How many roads must a young man walk… Blah blah blah … WTF???
Unread August 10th, 2022
VIP User

testingJuan23 is infamous around these parts

Uh, well but by any means but 1st and lastly thoroughly and inconspicuously I stand before thee to stand behind thee to speak of something I know nothing about and without further adieu ....bye
Unread August 11th, 2022
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

"4 score and 7 parlors ago........."