Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 22nd, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mobile home Viet lady

I remember sharing this Viet lady working out of her mobile home with some of you here but it's very difficult to see her since she only text Vietnamese, but she speaks very good English and I have no clue why she always uses Vietnamese only. Anyway, she started texting me again after a long time I guess she needs some Benjamins. saw her a couple of times and it was good, but her place is not that great. she has been texting me a lot but when she is available, I'm working.

here are her numbers if you want to give it a shot

714-737-3397
714-643-0570

She lives at 5002 W McFadden Ave, Santa Ana

Space #21 Blue Mobile Home
Unread March 22nd, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I tried to hook up awhile ago. I never did make a connection. My attempts were during the day. We exchanged texts. I set up a time but never answered the door. These were daytime visits but, I guess, late night is better. I finally gave up.
We’re your visits at night?
Unread March 22nd, 2022
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Legitman, you must read Vietnamese texts. I suppose translator could handle it. You say good english for phone voice call, so maybe that's the best, for her to be comfortable. She must think anyone texting in Viet must be Viet. BTW, what's available and it must be reasonable, no?

You're not talking high volume? Maybe now...
Unread March 24th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderland View Post
Legitman, you must read Vietnamese texts. I suppose translator could handle it. You say good english for phone voice call, so maybe that's the best, for her to be comfortable. She must think anyone texting in Viet must be Viet. BTW, what's available and it must be reasonable, no?

You're not talking high volume? Maybe now...
My visits were at night after 10pm and everything is on the menu and by the way she does things she is not high volume I believe.
Unread March 25th, 2022
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Is this lena??
Unread March 25th, 2022
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Is this lena??
I remember Lena reviews working alongside of Lucy. Talk about moans! Felt so good for her she would cry with joy. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" Not a beauty queen but vocals? "Oh Yes!!!"
Unread March 25th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Different Lena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderland View Post
I remember Lena reviews working alongside of Lucy. Talk about moans! Felt so good for her she would cry with joy. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" Not a beauty queen but vocals? "Oh Yes!!!"
Pardon me for sounding like a Foot Reflexology historian but she’s not the Foot Reflexology Lina. Lina was queen of the shop, even feuding with the legendary Amy. And yes, Lina was vocal. Her moans could be heard from the front of the shop. There is actually recorded proof of her passionate moans. Lina quit after the shop was sold to the current Papasan. Papasan hired Ana then Lucy. Ana became the benevolent queen with Lucy taking over after Ana quit.

Trailer park Lena sent me a fake photo. I believe another monger (possibly Legitman) submitted some real candid photos of her in the trailer. Nowhere close to looking like my submission. I attached the fake photo.
I think Legitman is on point as far as the time to visit her. After I gave up trying to meet her., She sent me a message to visit her at 10. She didn’t say a.m. or p.m. but 10 at night might be the right time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FC5740A1-ABE4-4289-A6F6-24CFEDBF091C.jpg (6.7 KB, 61 views)
Unread March 26th, 2022
VIP User

Just got a text from her asking me to come around 6pm if I want body relax massage, i guess not just nights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Pardon me for sounding like a Foot Reflexology historian but she’s not the Foot Reflexology Lina. Lina was queen of the shop, even feuding with the legendary Amy. And yes, Lina was vocal. Her moans could be heard from the front of the shop. There is actually recorded proof of her passionate moans. Lina quit after the shop was sold to the current Papasan. Papasan hired Ana then Lucy. Ana became the benevolent queen with Lucy taking over after Ana quit.

Trailer park Lena sent me a fake photo. I believe another monger (possibly Legitman) submitted some real candid photos of her in the trailer. Nowhere close to looking like my submission. I attached the fake photo.
I think Legitman is on point as far as the time to visit her. After I gave up trying to meet her., She sent me a message to visit her at 10. She didn’t say a.m. or p.m. but 10 at night might be the right time.
Unread April 1st, 2022
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default early am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Just got a text from her asking me to come around 6pm if I want body relax massage, i guess not just nights...
I texted her that I wanted to come by at 5am, she responded "OK", that was it, so stopped in around 5;15 door was open, screen locked, knocked lightly and arose her from her sleep, she unlocked and let me in
will review the good time, check it out
Unread April 3rd, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Waaal Y'all. Have at it. Legitman, send the 'cock. Maybe he'll fall in love and write up another mystery magic story, or maybe a local viet paper story will surface of a disturbance at a trailer park somehow, looking for witnesses.