Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 9th, 2021
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone have the name of the other Viet milf type that works there? I hoping ahe may also provide massages?
Unread January 9th, 2021
VIP User

NutterButter2020 is infamous around these parts

Which place are you asking about? LBC?
Unread January 10th, 2021
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

the one in Huntington Beach i think thats what Wendy's was at
Unread January 11th, 2021
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default Wendy

Do the providers have the ability to get their reviews deleted?
Unread February 25th, 2021
VIP User

I talk with Wendy today and she said there are 3 Viet MILF's that are doing massage. I saw 1 of them and she is pretty nice face and body. She's not like Wendy who wears short skirts with only her thongs.
Wendy see's 3-4 guys a day so on average she is taking in around $400 a day or 2K a week up to 8k monthly she is looking for a guy who can take care of her with the 8k monthly then she says she will sell her share of the salon. Anyway she is one i see every couple of months when i am in the HB area
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Wendy is very picky on who she sees...MACD is correct on all counts...she is looking for someone and he points out the obvious...that she has to have 8K-10K a month to leave the biz and stay faithful..LOL But honestly...I doubt she would ever totally leave...she seems to enjoy what she does and she has her favorites! with Wendy ...it is totally YMMV.
VIP User

right on it's YMMV with Wendy. I also agree about her leaving the business totally. I think if she found someone to take care of her it would not last a year and then she is ready to get back in the business. She would miss taking care of her close clients and their wishes.
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default Wendy

It's amazing the living these gals make, six figures cash, 3k mo. Townhome, BMW, etc
Unread February 26th, 2021
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Lol these Ladies can make bank. I knew a Korean lady at Metro Health Vlinic in the early 90s
She was averaging $20k - $30k a month. She did it for a couple of years before buying the place from the owner.
The thing was is that she loved servicing the nice guys. She walked into the owners office one day and collapsed and said it feels so good. Her hubby was an asshole. Gambling debt forced her in biz to pay off hubbys debt. She left him
So many stories like this. It’s not all human trafficking
Unread February 26th, 2021
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of

I thinks its amazing how much cash we spend on pussy. If I have bought bitcoin every time I went to a massage parlor, I would be a billionaire now.