Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 16th, 2019
Acaelus

Default Newbie Questions

Never done the monger thing before, but would like to. I am curious as to the proper order of things.

Do I wait for the girls to offer? Do I ask? Should I act first? What are good ways to show intent?

Just looking for some tips on how to go about having a bit of fun.

Thanks gents.
Unread January 21st, 2020
VIP User

bonehead2 is on a distinguished road

First of all I would read the reviews in your area. This will give you clues on how guys 'initiate' interest for different businesses. Some are more obvious than others. Funny story my neighbor 83 years old went in to get a massage for his bad back. Said he walked out with a blow job. Some of these girls are just programmed to perform.
Unread February 21st, 2020
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

In my experience, the younger girls you will have to initiate if you want any extras and the older and experienced providers will ask you straight up. Make sure to negotiate and don't pay what they offer and get there when they first open. That way you get a good price along with good service. Happy mongerine!!
Unread February 22nd, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I recommend saving your money/go onto a dating site and get laid there. Most of these women are con artists, liars, money hungry and will rip you off. Don't go down this road!
Unread April 11th, 2020
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't thought about newbie issues for decades. You have so much information in front of you this site alone you are guaranteed 100% success. If you are in a parlor that has reviews there isn't much you need to do to get extras relax it's going to happen. After you read a lot of reviews you'll notice many mongers complain about how mechanical the service is and you will figure this out by your third or fourth visit.
Hadcock has a point, go into this knowing this is a business and you'll be fine.