Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 12th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Veterans

I just read the latest review for Lily Yin. It was pretty sad. I'm not a veteran but I wanna know from those who are. Was there ever a time when the likes of Lily or Coco of Lincoln Heights or Julie of Anaheim were considered hot or at least semi-hot. I know you'd have to be as old as Moses to answer but let's hear it. Maybe you know a tale passed down from father to son to son to son that Lily Yin was this smokin' hot chick or that Coco was some young thin babe with big tits. Maybe you're an archeologist and read this on the Dead Sea Scrolls. An ancient photo of these babes would be gold.
To some, Shirley and a few others still have some tread left on them but what about the dinosaurs? When were they hot?
Unread November 20th, 2014
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

I had a Coco @ a parlor on Westminster Blvd, in Westminster back in 2002.
She was a FS gal at that time she was 25 years old and lived in Korea Town,
L.A. She was very nice with a great rig, ass & titts.

For comparison, this Coco kept saying "I love you" & you are my #1 love. Did you hear that from the one you are asking about?
Unread November 20th, 2014
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Ah another one Koko in Baldwin Park, 5'4" around 105 lbs. FS & RIM - 2002

Coco @ C&C in GG, tiny Korean very hot - 2007

Lot of Coco girls out there.
Unread January 6th, 2016
Junior Puppy

hanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to behold

Every coco I ever met did fs, its like coco=fs.
Unread January 7th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

There is a picture of Lincoln Coco out there somewhere. I saw it a number of years ago. It might have even been on MP...I don't think she was never "hot", but kinda goofy cute maybe.