Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 10th, 2011
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Rep Power and Green Dots

Admin, I know there was a post about "Rep Power" awhile back, but I can't find it. Perhaps a definition or description of what that means and how points are assigned could be placed in this thread or in the Terminology FAQ section.

Also, what the heck are those green dots under the Rep Power scores? Some are light green, some are dark green. What is the distinction? They don't appear to have any correlation the scores (some low scores have lots of dots, some high scores have only a few).
Unread September 12th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Admin, I know there was a post about "Rep Power" awhile back, but I can't find it. Perhaps a definition or description of what that means and how points are assigned could be placed in this thread or in the Terminology FAQ section.

Also, what the heck are those green dots under the Rep Power scores? Some are light green, some are dark green. What is the distinction? They don't appear to have any correlation the scores (some low scores have lots of dots, some high scores have only a few).
if you piss off the wrong guy on here you are going to find your self with zip rep power. If that matters to you be careful who you fight with and what you say. I know this from another website that had "Rep Power"
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Thanks for the advice, Ichi. I was just curious. They can take away all my points and I'll be fine.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Thanks for the advice, Ichi. I was just curious. They can take away all my points and I'll be fine.
I don't know what greendots are. The moderators give you "Rep power" if they like your stuff. If you tangle with a moderator they will take away your rep power and you lose charisma on this website. If that matters to you.
Unread September 24th, 2011
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Default OK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
if you piss off the wrong guy on here you are going to find your self with zip rep power. If that matters to you be careful who you fight with and what you say. I know this from another website that had "Rep Power"
I'm sure I will cross someone along the way. As a charter member of RB, I have seen every trick in the book how people with issues play games. Oh well...
Unread September 25th, 2011
VIP User

Harmony massage is a jewel in the roughHarmony massage is a jewel in the roughHarmony massage is a jewel in the roughHarmony massage is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I don't know what greendots are. The moderators give you "Rep power" if they like your stuff. If you tangle with a moderator they will take away your rep power and you lose charisma on this website. If that matters to you.

My charisma is on the floor at some amp.
VIP User

Eat green leafy vegetables, steak and protein powder. you can make some more charisma Cash.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
I'm sure I will cross someone along the way. As a charter member of RB, I have seen every trick in the book how people with issues play games. Oh well...
I was super pissed when the other website did that to me. I fought with a mod and boom! I was in the red. I did not know the guy was a mod. OkiOpai, I am not a mod.