Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 12th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nguoi-Viet Classifieds

A few days ago a review was posted about an independent provider who uses the Vietnamese online newspaper, Nguoi-Viet (http://www.nguoi-viet.com). Has anyone else spent time contacting indie massage providers on this site with any sucess?
I've viewed the site with Chrome and used Google a Translator to translate the pages. The advertisers are primarily in Garden Grove and Westminster. I've called in English and sent texts translated into Vietnamese. So far, no success. Some of the classified ads provide some possibility advertising young, cute and enthusiastic masseuses.
Unread August 12th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Deez...sounds like you can jump through hoops. Too much work for me so, no I cannot claim to have done same. A lot of translation work, whoa. Maybe easier to learn the language then when you follow up on ads you may get real response?
Unread August 12th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Deez...sounds like you can jump through hoops. Too much work for me so, no I cannot claim to have done same. A lot of translation work, whoa. Maybe easier to learn the language then when you follow up on ads you may get real response?
Actually, Chrome has an add in that will translate the entire page by clicking an on-screen button. No cutting and pasting. No jockeying back and forth from app to app. The add in even recognizes the language other than English (not foreign, no law in the US against speaking something other than Enlish) and will ask if you wish the page to be translated. Click and a few seconds later... translated. Super simple! You can also go back to the original language.

When using other apps like email or SMS, Google Translate can also be configured to suggest translation for anything you highlight and copy. No need for you to close your app and open Translate then configure the other language.

Marsean, the Chrome add in is super simple to use. No hoops necessary. But... I just got back from Rio. I won a Bronze in Hoop Jumping. Beat out by Tunisia and Peru.
Unread August 12th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. Will check Chrome out. Used google translator on phone, but that does sound easier. Just wondering why then no success? How wild was Rio? No action on Ipanema? Back in the day for me pretty wild in those clubs in town and 'guest houses'...one of those acrobatic ones who rode CG then leaned way back to 'bend it beckham' while never losing a stroke. This was a big downward twang on the old prong but the heat was by friction. Woo Hoo. First cup out in no time. Any lovely's tell you "Strozo, mucho Strozo!" or some such. Great time. Made Sugarloaf and Cristo Redentor....that was wild another way.
Unread September 3rd, 2016
VIP User

wunr

if you actually google their phone number, it gets trace to the massage parlor they work at and most of the numbers are google voice numbers. from my experience, the ladies on nguoi viet seems like they only cater to vietnamese. i text and speak to them in english and they just hung up the phone.

some ads are FS. just a fair warning: nguoi viet ad = back page experience. ymmv