Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 25th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Yep he must of wrote it,waiting on second edition of FOB thanks for the info 130andunder
Unread May 25th, 2011

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you mean ?

What do you wanna know ?
Unread May 25th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

You answered a lot,i was just replying back too willb post,thanks again
oh you know i did wanna ask did you try anything with them on the date,or just went out for fun.
Unread May 25th, 2011

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it depends on the relationship.

If you fucked with them at a parlor already, do not go for the sex.
Unread May 28th, 2011
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

I concur w/ all the above comments, I have had the pleasure and the pain of dating these women, some of them for a couple of years at a time. They always have LOTS of baggage once they get under your skin. Eventually you realize it was only about the sex!!!
Unread August 15th, 2011
VIP User

looker3986 is on a distinguished road

I dated many Chinese MP girls over the years. I recently met a young Chinese girl who spoke absolutely NO english at all. She was new at the MP that I am a regular at and i found out that her Aunt is the owner of the shop. The first time she massaged me we DFK'ed and had alot of touching along with hj. She was as horny as I was. I asked for her # and exchanged a few short txt messages asking her to come to my house after work. She said yes. Most of the asian girls who are new to usa have pocket translators so its easier for them to comunicate via text. I picked her up outside the shop after work because she sleeps there. We had absolutely NO conversation on the ride to my house. We sat on the couch drinking wine and watching TV. After an hour or so of silence I was fucking her bareback then CIM. The lack of conversation made it more exciting! I picked her up after work a few times after that and then she moved away. She called me on the phone one day weeks after I last saw her and she could not speak a work of english. I asked her a few simple questions and she could not answer so i said goodbye and hung up. Fun times!
Unread August 15th, 2011
VIP User

looker3986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANCE562 View Post
130 so do you speak Chinese,I have two providers that are willing but it's hard to understand them.any advise would be great thanks
Chances get their cell # and just text them instead of talking. Then they can use their electronic translator or ask a friend to help them respond. That may help you get over the language barrier.
Unread August 15th, 2011
Senior Dog

Sounds good thanks bro.
Unread September 17th, 2011
Banned

taoui is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel it's ABC'S AD.....