Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 15th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough
Default I just gave a CIF.....

.....to myself. Built the load up for a few days. The massage girl had her face hovering over my junk the entire time, just staring at it with big eyes, almost a boner killer of sorts. Kind of weird, but I got to thinking. The devil in me was telling myself not to give a warning, but the angel in me took over and let her know it was about to explode. When it was go-time, she changed the angle at the last second away from her face and pointed it at a 45 degree angle right at my chest. My man juice got me right on my left cheek and chin as I tried to turn my head to avoid it. I've had a few close calls, but the day finally came. Amy from 5 Star (she says Imee?). Meh.... Review coming soon, although most of you probably have seen her or someone else there. The good news is that there might be new younger talent coming to that place, because as I was walking out, there were 2 very cute early 20's (Viet?) chicks sitting in the waiting room. TGTBT? I'll find out soon. Hopefully they weren't Amy's daughters.
Unread January 15th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Haha! I grazed myself in the cheek, a couple weeks ago. A regular pulled the same stunt, aiming it at my chest.
Unread January 22nd, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Back in the days of Farr #6, Jessica was wanking me off while "Vivian" (Now Linda at Tulip) was massaging my head. I pulled her forward so I could suck on her tits, and when I shot, I hit her in on the forehead. (You have to admit, that's funny.)
Unread January 24th, 2018
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

Lol. That must have been fun to watch. I gave a dirty pirate to Eileen back in the day. I almost burst into laughing but had to hold back. Her one eye was so RED but she took it like a champ.
Unread January 24th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Back in the days of Farr #6, Jessica was wanking me off while "Vivian" (Now Linda at Tulip) was massaging my head. I pulled her forward so I could suck on her tits, and when I shot, I hit her in on the forehead. (You have to admit, that's funny.)
Those were crazy times because they were very high volume and rubber optional.....one thing about Linda is she really loves to fuck