Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 24th, 2014
VIP User

PB Boys
Arrow Guys - Join Me in Reviewing New Places!

There are SO MANY new and otherwise un-reviewed massage parlors in LA and SFV! How many more reviews do we need of Vicky at Thai Hi ??? As of this posting, she has almost 100 reviews, and they're all basically the same. She's legendary, I've seen her myself 3 times, but enough is enough.

Where is your sense of adventure? Get some balls - REVIEW NEW SPOTS and help us all out!

How about we expand the reach of this site?

I propose these changes: MPReviews should give extra free days for reviewing a new provider or MP and then only give just a couple free days on the site for a previously reviewed provider.

What do you guys think?
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Great idea. Reviews of new girls should get 15-20 days. Reviews of girls with less than 5 reviews, 10 days. Reviews of girls with less than 10 reviews, 5 days. Reviews of girls with over 10 reviews...nothing because 99% of the time those reviews add absolutely no value to this site.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that. I predict another 50 reviews of Vicky. Most guys who troll this site are not smart enough to comprehend these points being made. All they want to know is if their knob is guaranteed to be tugged when going somewhere and who to ask for. Those guys can have Vicky or any other star of a spot, I'll personally continue to be adventurous on my own and almost never mention the name of girls who treat me well. I couldn't care less about free days for reviews. I'm just here for general idea of places available and just enough info to know whether to try out a place or not. $40 is not a lot of money to risk, anyone not taking a spin for that much just to test the waters is an idiot or should get a better-paying job.
Unread October 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I will be posting some reviews of places that I have not seen reviews for yet, went on a little spree in recent weeks, sadly I feel bad as some of them were legit but check soon for a few.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

an idiot or should get a better-paying job.[/quote]

Hey, I resemble that remark!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Good idea. And if the same guy reviews the same girl more than three times without any progression in extras, he LOSES days!
Unread October 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I just posted a few new reviews, as soon as they are approved they should be up.

Oh and none of them are Vicky.
Unread October 28th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Good idea. And if the same guy reviews the same girl more than three times without any progression in extras, he LOSES days!
Or better he should be publicly humiliated on the general forum that everyone can view. It is unlikely that Admin can police all the reviews, but he can be called out and drawn and quartered for all to see.

More importantly, that person can maybe change their mind and be a big boy and contribute to the site and be a part of the private forums. As we all know, that's where the real 411 happens.

Maybe I'm just a dreamer, but maybe some of these guys can actually become valuable members. Maybe we can encourage them to become real mongers and contributors.

But like I said in another Post about this, MP is competing for eyeballs. This is a good site and they need to keep revenue coming in.

Now that I think about it, this is like a true democratic republic. MP is the fed and we are the states. The fed can't police everything even if they want to. The states have rights and a voice; but we (as the states) can handle things on our own. If we get completely out of line, then the fed can step in to make sure the union is unified.

Sorry, Election Day is nigh....
Unread October 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

How about the guy that reviews Viet Kim and uses a coke bottle on her? He saw her on 10/24. I saw Kim on 10/28 and she told me she was tired because she got back from Vietnam on 10/27. I asked her about using a coke bottle. She seemed puzzled.
Unread October 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he went to vietnam with her, but the bottle thing im not sure