Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums

California Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 21st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Cambo Bar girls with my wife....
Well, we can't see her face, but she looks hotter than the bar girls. Hope you got a little of that action too bro! I remember vacation times with my ex wives were pretty hot sometimes...seemed like they wanted to cut loose more than at home
Unread February 23rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

My wife will be 40 this year and she does look better than these 20 something bar girls. The 2 on the right are sisters and were really cute and fun. The flash made their skin color look weird on the photo. They look 100% better in person. My friend hooked up with the one on the top right. He has went to visit her twice already since I got back. It's a 4 hour bus ride from where he lives in Phenom Penh to Shihanoukville where they live.
Unread February 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Great report MPkid.

You're an International Monger of the Highest Order!
Unread March 5th, 2014
VIP User

WetWilly

Great report! I am impressed, and envious.
Unread March 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWilly View Post
Great report! I am impressed, and envious.
If it is that easy for me WITH MY WIFE there...think of what you can do on your own! My airline ticket cost $870 round trip and hotels there are $20 for basic $35 for nice and $50+ for really nice. You could do a 2 week trip for under $3000 complete including food and mongering. The first time I went I bought my plane tickets and hotels months in advance so I could pay them off before I went...then all I needed was spending money for the trip. Doing it this way anyone can afford to go there and it won't hurt as much financially to spread it out over several months.

Here is an example http://www.kayak.com/flights/LAX-BKK...-01/2014-09-15 Book now to fly in Sept. (cheap season for Asia) and you can book a flight for $818 round trip to Bangkok. http://www.kayak.com/flights/LAX-SGN...-01/2014-09-15 Or only $767 to Vietnam. That gives you 6 months to plan your time off and pay for the trip if you're on a budget. All you need to do is Jack Off 8 times instead of going to the MP between now and then and your flight is paid! LOL Hmmmmm maybe I can open a mongering travel agency??
Unread March 6th, 2014
VIP User

Oh...I forgot one other spot when I first got to VN. We were in Vung Tau Vietnam and we went to one of my wife's relatives and there was a brand new foot massage place next door. My wife went in to negotiate a price and it was $4 for an hour. I said I'll get a massage and you can spend time with your family. Then the girl came out that was going to massage me...18 years old and smoking hot. At that point my wife said give me your money and I'll pay the girl when you are done so they don't try to over charge you (She clearly knows...No Money, No Honey)...I countered with..."they won't like it if I leave without paying to come try to find you"....So knowing what the potential is at this place my wife decided to get a massage with me and not chat with her family! WTF... To make matters worse the girl kept smiling at me and giving me the "look" we all hope for while getting a massage. So after 30 min of amazing foot and leg massage they have us go into another room to lay face down on the massage table to do my back. She is sitting on top of me rubbing her g-string covered little snatch all over my back. When we turn over I have a raging hard on pitching a tent under the sheet and she points to it and motions to the other girl (who is still sitting on top of my wife) to look and they both cover their mouths to try not to giggle. The girl then reaches under the sheet to give my cock a squeeze and again give me the look like...we will fuck for sure if your wife is not here... then my wife turned over and it was back to a legit massage. At the end they have you sit up and the girl sits behind you and does some light Thai style stretching...however this little tease decides to play with my nipples and rub my cock some more since while sitting up I had my back to my wife and she couldn't see. We are all finished and my wife pays them and we leave...as we are walking out I ask how much did she tip? My wife said I gave them each $20,000 vnd. (1 fucking dollar!) I was so pissed I made her go back and give them another $5 each. My wife was mad saying "this is VN you don't have to tip that much" and I said I don't care where I am...I'm not going to let someone work that hard for a dollar! Shit, it was a $4 massage and $6 tip is still only $10. and I'm sure FS was on the menu for maybe $20 from a 18 year old (easily a girl next door solid 8-9) beauty! Nothing worse....NOTHING worse than wanting to fuck your hot massage girl but she won't....except your massage girl wanting to fuck you but YOU can't!!!
Unread March 10th, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

You're a better man than me.. I was Tokyo , Atami , and Kyoto for 10 days and could not slip away for one minute from my gf....plan on taking another trip soon without telling her.. Hopefully I can blend in a city of 13 million without my gf seeing me..lol
Unread July 20th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Just got back from three weeks in Asia. Man, a lot of action! some good, some bad.
Singapore is amazing. Had nightly visits in a district called Geylang. Monger's Disneyland! $60 SW and $80 Fishbowls. can't get enough.
Unread July 20th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Just got back from three weeks in Asia. Man, a lot of action! some good, some bad.
Singapore is amazing. Had nightly visits in a district called Geylang. Monger's Disneyland! $60 SW and $80 Fishbowls. can't get enough.
Damn, Singapore is almost as high as here! Cambodia is like $10 short time and $20 all night! LOL We all want the full report. I love to hear about others travels!! Share because after this last trip...my wife saw how easy it was for my 64 year old hunch back friend to score a 24 year old....she then said "You'll never come to Asia again without me!!!" Looks like the only thing between me and retirement in Asia is a divorce!! LOL
Unread July 26th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Man, I must say that my trip: Beijing - Shanghai - Hong Kong - Singapore - did not include any great bargains. In fact, in each city, I foolishly fell for some stupid trap in some place with a neon sign saying MASSAGE. Paying 80-120 USD for a mediocre massage and HE in Asia - not worth the trouble. Did have a couple of memorable moments though. In Shanghai, I had a girl come to my room. $260 for 2-hours, but a total GFE including BBJCIM, MSOG and anal. advertises as Kathy on various boards.
Stayed at the Ramada Pudong airport in Shanghai and hookers were trolling the floors and randomly knocking on doors offering "massage". Made the mistake of going for it and of course they are ROBs. More later in Singapore and Hong Kong