Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums

California Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread December 20th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrocks View Post
I too am in my 50's. But more than fearing death,,,I fear growing old alone. I'm an only child,,,never found the right woman, to busy chasing the wrong women and working crappy hours,,and no kids either. Add that all together, and I'm in my early 50's and single.
Now married guys might think that's great, but one thing I have learned in life is, you wish for what you don't have. So they may wish to be single with no kids and I wish I had the opposite.
As far as religion, I was religious in my younger years. I stopped going to church, but still believed in a god. But in my adult life, that started to change when a very good friend of mine, had his son pass away the summer before he was to start 6th grade. Like me, my friend is an only child and he and his wife only had the one. At their age, having another wasn't an option really.
In order to not offend anyone on here that is religious, I am going to stop here and not get into my feelings on God. But I will say,,,having that happen to my good friend started changing my views on a God. Plus,,,I have kind of strayed from your topic a bit.
Retire in Asia and you'll always have a nice sweet hottie that will be happy to care for you when you grow old.

This has been another public service message from the Asia tourism and retirement organization's USA Chapter. Thanks for your support.
Unread December 26th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

This has been another public service message from the Asia tourism and retirement organization's USA Chapter. Thanks for your support.[/quote]

Um....Where do I send the check?
Unread December 28th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
This has been another public service message from the Asia tourism and retirement organization's USA Chapter. Thanks for your support.
Um....Where do I send the check?[/quote]

Just send it to any whore on HX....that's where it will end up anyway! LOL
Unread February 4th, 2014
Junior Puppy

chupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant future

Life has no meaning other than what you mean to others. Doing nice, good, kind things for others make me feel good. It's reward in itself. There's the problem of course in sustaining oneself so finding a great balance between healthy fun, drama/drug free peace of mind, and meaningful work are keys to a fulfilling life. Then I'd focus on working a plan to build enough passive income for my golden years. Finally, I'd whore and drink with moderation. Sex and drugs just pass the time. It's fun as hell but there's certainly no meaning to those activities.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

Well has it been a year already that the legend of Ichi has left us? Hope you're doing well bro if you're still reading this.
Unread March 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I had a birthday recently so I sessioned with Viet Kim. After I discharged, I looked down at the hairy mess that was a mixture of my cum and the lube she uses. I really questioned what the hell life is all about. I don't have an answer but I wish Ichi was still around.
Unread March 19th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I had a birthday recently so I sessioned with Viet Kim. After I discharged, I looked down at the hairy mess that was a mixture of my cum and the lube she uses. I really questioned what the hell life is all about. I don't have an answer but I wish Ichi was still around.
TJ...I'm no expert but I'm pretty certain that the meaning of life cannot, will not, and most certainly should not be looked for in GG Kims creampied pussy. Just my humbled opinion however, I have been know to be wrong before! Is it safe to say we all miss the wisdom of Ichi?
Unread March 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

I just checked Ichi's profile and his last activity is listed as: January 8th, 2015 so a little over 2 months ago. That only means he logged into the site but at least we know he is still around. I know he drove a Harley and Choi's dark world acquaintances had me a little nervous for the legendary Ichi.

Wherever he is I hope he is doing well, one of the most interesting forum member's I have ever experienced.

Long Live Ichi the Killer!
Unread March 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

After years on the site, I finally discovered the forums and became active on them. Reading all Ichi's posts helped so much. I really hope he is doing well.
Unread March 19th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I would always read Ichi's posts first. They were interesting, entertaining, and the guy had a heart. I miss Ichi.