Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 10th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Inmates should do to this jerk what they do to child molesters or "chesters" as they're called.
If they don't get put in solitary, they don't survive the other inmates.
Unread March 10th, 2018

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't be too hasty

Nothing is automatic. The masseuse now must appear in court and testify against this piece of crap. That is not easy. There is a chance she will get harassed by the perp's homies and members of his brood. She must gather the strength to follow through for the next year or two while this thing goes thru the system.

Well the first step is, she must identify him to the cops or the da. That's not easy. One mistake here and it could be all over.

I hope she can have the strength to see this all the way thru a trial ( if necessary) and all the way to this piece of shit's sentencing hearing.
Unread March 11th, 2018
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Usually these situations are plead out and don't hit the courtroom. Doesn't mean the provider or business won't be harrassed and attacked as 'revenge.' There's no winner in this type of situation.
Unread March 11th, 2018
VIP User

peecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant futurepeecee has a brilliant future

Sadly, I have to agree with WetWilly
Unread March 11th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

The DA has more than enough evidence to convict.
I don't think the DA even needs her testimony in court given the video.
Her statement should suffice and even if she refused I think the DA would still move forward.

She might want to change locations though because this little puke has "friends" if you want to call these maggots that.

Last edited by mikesan1; March 11th, 2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: left something off
Unread March 12th, 2018
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Her statement should suffice and even if she refused I think the DA would still move forward.

She might want to change locations though because this little puke has "friends" if you want to call these maggots that.
I am sure that his "friends" are real proud of him.
Unread March 15th, 2018

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Default victimization

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post

Perhaps the DA has enough to convict in the sense that this piece of shit will be allowed to plead guilty given the video evidence and everything. Neighbors identified this 20 year old turd as well.

But if he decides to plead not guilty and go to trial, no I disagree with you that they have enough evidence. They will need her testimony to convict.