Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 28th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default looking for a couple of long shots

Was just remembering a couple of ATFs from the past and was wondering if any of you fellow mongers has a contact for them, I know its a long shot, but i also know you miss 100% of the shots you do not take, so here we go.

First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead.

Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour.

Any help on whereabouts would be appreciated
thanks
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to Linda from Tori's house in Ontario, Chinese chubby, good English and young around 28, that was around 2008.....
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

About Japanese Spa- that was the best place in the I.E when it was in operation. Although I don't remember a Sergico ,they had the youngest best looking girls working there and the 1/2 hr. included a table shower. Oh my "the good old days" what happened!
Unread March 1st, 2018
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

"First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead." Quote
"Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour." Quotes

I think trying to find these two will prove to be fruitless, but from the descriptions I can't blame you for trying. Holy cow, I got wood just thinking about them. A 4'11'' Viet fuck monkey and a tall one with a nice rack that swallows every time? That's why we monger--pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Unread March 1st, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6942 View Post
"First off Jenny from Tori's house in ontario, she was the little 4' 10" spinner fuck monkey, I think she was viet, after Tori's, she was working out of an apartment in rosemead." Quote
"Secondly there was Sergico over at Japanese spa on valley in bloomington, she was tall and had a body that was killer, nice rack, and would swallow every time, could fuck for the whole hour." Quotes

I think trying to find these two will prove to be fruitless, but from the descriptions I can't blame you for trying. Holy cow, I got wood just thinking about them. A 4'11'' Viet fuck monkey and a tall one with a nice rack that swallows every time? That's why we monger--pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
It was easier to find a pot of gold years ago, especially when they would parade a dozen past you while you were undressing and you just pulled one out of the line up.
Those were truly the good old days
monger on
Unread March 1st, 2018
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefandango View Post
What happened to Linda from Tori's house in Ontario, Chinese chubby, good English and young around 28, that was around 2008.....
Hell where did any and all of tori's ladies go for that matter?