Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 6th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Acupuncturist

for all of you asking about the acupuncturist who provided me with the prostate milking experience, guys don't pm me asking for her contact info. not sharing it anymore because someone already fucked it up like always, now I look like an asshole in her eyes and is all legit business when I see her.
Unread March 8th, 2022
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

I feel for ya Legit...I have done this in the past and always regret because there is always an asshole that fucks it up! I appreciate all the intel you have given over the years. Most guys think you're full of BS....I am here to say...NO WAY!
I have a couple of guys on here that I trust...once in awhile I get a PM from new person and I will give him a bone as longs as they share first but no one has ever given me something I already know. When I originally started PMing Legit I gave him some under the radar places..hahahahaha....He already knew them and gave me more insider regarding them...hahaha...
So with that....I can see why Legit will back off of giving out prime under the radar places to visit
Unread March 8th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

How many guys did you give the contact to Legit? The story was weird though, like what you described was a standard thing to get your too old milkload all nutted out to clean out the channel, as a professional courtesy, yes? I think she saw the sausage in your shorts and likes you. I don't think that service is listed on the menu at her place, right? It's good to get something you did not expect, but man why worry over it. If you asked her why are you mad, only way she'd tell you real reason is if the guy asked for way more. She's not going to admit someone you sent actually was taken by her based on you knew him....unless.....that's why no worries. You don't have to admit it, or if you did, THAT's why she's mad.

After this, you'll be in her pants and getting all you want. You got her going. But we'll never hear it. The cock, er... half cock was jealous, Lol!
Unread March 10th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
How many guys did you give the contact to Legit? The story was weird though, like what you described was a standard thing to get your too old milkload all nutted out to clean out the channel, as a professional courtesy, yes? I think she saw the sausage in your shorts and likes you. I don't think that service is listed on the menu at her place, right? It's good to get something you did not expect, but man why worry over it. If you asked her why are you mad, only way she'd tell you real reason is if the guy asked for way more. She's not going to admit someone you sent actually was taken by her based on you knew him....unless.....that's why no worries. You don't have to admit it, or if you did, THAT's why she's mad.

After this, you'll be in her pants and getting all you want. You got her going. But we'll never hear it. The cock, er... half cock was jealous, Lol!

Not Mad at all, just sucks when someone else fucks up your shit you know!
Unread March 10th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Not Mad at all, just sucks when someone else fucks up your shit you know!
Dude...If she's not mad, your shit ain't fucked up. Sooner or later she'll turn hot on you, maybe if you get a question if you still want it. Sounds like she enjoys showing off her skills. The question remains: Just she edge you through that or just a slow and steady pace to the end?