Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 29th, 2021
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

I found the little 4"11 girl. She began to massage me and I asked for more she said no she doesn't do FS. I said a guy i know barebacked you last week. She replied ya his dick was so small I didn't know he was in until be squirted like a pussy. Sorry HC. You left her unfullfilled.
Unread May 2nd, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

VM, we know your gay, but don't talk about yourself in the 3rd person. I know your just trying to get a photo of my 9 inch manhood. Don't discuss your tiny vagina like penis. It's okay to be jealous. People like you are the reason why I don't post info regarding my hot spots.
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Haha, ya you found me out. You don't post reviews because you're a tool. Back in the day Ichii would have banned you. This site used to be good information and chatter but now it's just your imagination and calling guys gay. Who hurt you?
Unread May 3rd, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I visited the location Sat. Face sitting, bbbj and bareback. It's sad to see you trolls attack those with superior skills. Not surprising and it shows how truly insecure you really are. I'll avoid posting a review - each time you trolls (VM) post multiple reviews, scare the girls and ruin in. VM clearly follows me because she lacks the skills to find high quality locations. Tty
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

Softycock you never post reviews. You only talk about the things you do with your sister in the forums.
Unread May 4th, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

If it was true, I'd have found it already.
I'm not buying it for a NY nanosecond.
Unread May 4th, 2021
Banned

VM seems to be fascinated with Cocks! Penis. You worry me
Unread May 4th, 2021
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I thought most of us agreed not to feed the beast. And it was working. But now some have fallen into the trap again
Unread May 5th, 2021
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
Guys I thought most of us agreed not to feed the beast. And it was working. But now some have fallen into the trap again
Diver they have not fallen into the trap, they are just trying to understand how having grown up having sex with his mother, and his pet goat has affected his world view.

On one hand he claims all women are bitches and whores (which might have been caused from his time in the sack with his dad/brother/and uncle), or might be from his sack time with his sister and mother. really just a mystery.

On the the other hand he claims this grandiose sexual ability, it could stem from the above mentioned activities, but I suspect it it from his apatite for his ability to control small farm animals (of which I sure he has filmed himself on several occasions, and shares with his close family).

So you see how simple it really is, more than likley the first time he had sex,
it was dark
it was cold
he was alone
Unread May 5th, 2021
Banned

I concur. Wood clearly enjoys attempting to void his deep and rather sick desires onto others. This clearly shows my superiority now controls you and you took the time to show me that I'm superior, I have control of your emotions and I rarely post A plus locations because bringing your parents to a massage parlor to watch your sick and rather twisted paid fantasies shows who and what you really are. Your a limp, sex addict who has a huge credit card Bill, failing marriage and your whole life is a limp lie. Best wishes, but none of you fat limp inferior sex addicts deserve my time