Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 28th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone try these two?

Found an ad on listcrawler two girls one, elle BBW with huge tits, the other Hailey a little koresn spinner
they jump around orange county
elle 714-603-9329
hailey 657-397-3265

Have not been able to catch up to them, maybe because of my hours, but wonder if any fellow mongers have had the pleasure.
I dont see any reviews posted?

PM me if you have the inside scoop
thanks
Unread July 29th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about

Hailey 657-397-3265 Candlewood Suites Anaheim
200 hour 150 half hour FS includes BBBJ CIM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5F666D48-95DF-44DC-B223-10BD880B17D7.jpg (9.9 KB, 98 views)
Unread July 29th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormgob View Post
Is she a good hump? GFE? worth the $$$?
Thanks
Unread July 29th, 2020
VIP User

Miso_soup is infamous around these parts

Following. She kinda looks beat
Unread July 29th, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice, wormgob! You always have great intel.
Unread July 29th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You found online sure. But sample this semi-hottie?
Unread August 18th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
You found online sure. But sample this semi-hottie?
Was able to text a lot but when arrived texted for needed info. A long wait. Nothing. Called, nothing. After more than reasonable wait more texts, nothing. Have a limit for waiting. Went past limit, left and stopped headed to Plan B and finally got text answer. Profuse apologies including she said she forgot. She asked me to return but afraid of more ghosting or may be busy again by the time got to her location. If she is real, once action starts, no doubt her phone is least of her concerns. So much available hard to justify parking at location and not getting text answer promptly for entry beyond reasonable wait. If you did cash in your chips with her, let's hear about it. If we knew someone got with her there would be info and not just chasing a ghosting series of texts.
Unread August 18th, 2020
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Nice, wormgob! You always have great intel.
Bang, have you tried for this one? The Worm hasn't said if his info was just online search or if he was able to sample...makes one wonder how many of those posts on flaky websites are flawed or even ghosting. One positive, have to assume if you are headed to see based on her answering you if she is still engaged into your arrival time, it would indicate she gives it the full attention. That's why we need a real visit to uncover this one: ghosting or real.
Unread August 23rd, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Bang, have you tried for this one? The Worm hasn't said if his info was just online search or if he was able to sample...makes one wonder how many of those posts on flaky websites are flawed or even ghosting. One positive, have to assume if you are headed to see based on her answering you if she is still engaged into your arrival time, it would indicate she gives it the full attention. That's why we need a real visit to uncover this one: ghosting or real.
Sadly, Marsean, I have not. My mongering activities have been limited lately, my wife caught me going to Le Spa in Westminster. So I’ve had to keep a very low profile lately.
Unread August 24th, 2020
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Sadly, Marsean, I have not. My mongering activities have been limited lately, my wife caught me going to Le Spa in Westminster. So I’ve had to keep a very low profile lately.
Well sorry to hear somehow that came to pass. However a low profile can build trust. Hope it does for you. Everyone has different life situation but if real world gets involved the choices are clear. That much is par and hopefully you are not headed on bad course. Fingers crossed and pray to Buddha that things smooth out for ya. If things do that shows there was strong bond early on. Also gives you a path from what you said, so that proves she is hoping too. Good Luck, my friend.