Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 5th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Garden Grove Brothel

Pure Relaxation in GG! 949-910-7297. 1st time. Text. Let you in back door. This is clearly the scariest or shadiest place I've visited. I was let in and hear multiple people speaking/couldn't see them/men. Big Latino bouncer at door? The claimed receptionist was a younger Vietnamese. The girl (via ad) I chose was Latina, Botox lips, big breast implants/shaved and tats! She was in a daze and clearly on drugs! She wasn't with it. NURU with hj. It's a bust waiting to happen
Oh, she came with the fishy vagina smell. FS?
Unread May 6th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Bro, Did they take your picture? They have a base of customers
Unread May 6th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Take my photo? They have cameras all over this place! They have you text upon arrival. It's a full blown brothel and a big target. The owner owns like 3-4 other places. When I text, she sent a text with 3 locations/one was closed.
Unread May 6th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Heard they take your picture and the car, but not sure why
Unread May 6th, 2020
Banned

I parked way off to the side! If they did, who cares! This means nothing! This was probably the most seedy or high risk place that I've visited! They have cameras at the door? Multiple people coming in and out! It took 10 mins to answer the door? 30 something Asian claiming to be the attendant answers? This is a high profile place that operates 3 plus other places. This is the kind of place you see on the OC DA website. They even had a bouncer at the door? The girl who came into the room was so drugged up! Tats, nipple rings, shaved! She stripped and gave a body/body. She was wasted! So, prostitution, pimping, money laundering, non licensed masseuses and the list goes on and on. I've read on the OC DA sites of similar situations where the operator does prison! I don't recommend going! What's the security guy going to do??
Unread May 6th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about
Default hardcock Strikes Gold with GG Brothel

hardcock Strikes Gold with GG Brothel

“It’s a full blown brothel“ ~ hardcock

LOL

Pure Relaxation is strictly a jack off shack
girls only provide HJ. body slides. very low possibility to get lucky for CBJ with C-note
just reviewed on R Maps on 5-5. several reviews. dozens of comments
same owner may have up to 5 locations in OC
they post girls pix on Instagram and Tumblr

typical fake pix
recent ad

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod...s/9641224.html
Unread May 7th, 2020
Banned

Not! Two of my fellow co workers get bbbj's and FS there regularly!
Unread May 7th, 2020
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Not! Two of my fellow co workers get bbbj's and FS there regularly!
Ahhh I knew it!!! You must be PinDick. You never talked about them salivating at your massive schlong and how you pinned them against the wall like your other stories. Too afraid to get more than a 2 second handie before you blow?

If that place was as you say how could you Not! prove yourself? Something missing from you suddenly acting like you stumbled on the holy grail but could not move on it.

WTF?
Unread May 7th, 2020
Banned

Butter, you demonstrate all of the signs of someone with addictive behavior. Most are very immature and lash out out at those they consider a threat to them. Gaslighting? Manipulative? Narcistic? Grow up tiny. You have issues. This will be the last time I share my resources. Every time, one idiot lashes out!
Unread May 8th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
butter, you demonstrate all of the signs of someone with addictive behavior. Most are very immature and lash out out at those they consider a threat to them. Gaslighting? Manipulative? Narcistic? Grow up tiny. You have issues. This will be the last time i share my resources. Every time, one idiot lashes out!
promise???