Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 21st, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Scrotum ball licking lovers, I recommend finding a good counselor or joining SAA!
Unread August 22nd, 2019
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

softnub, all you do is hijack threads with drivel and recommendations no one cares about. Why do you recommend SAA? Are you a member?

Wishing someone a happy birthday is beneath you? Hey, I'll do it for you! It's not our fault that hard ons are in your past!!!

Happy Birthday Eileen!!
Unread August 22nd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Sicko, whore lover!
Unread August 22nd, 2019
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Limp noodle is crying out for attention, and I'm guilty of giving it. I need to stop replying to his childish ranting...but I enjoy tossing the match and reading his explosive rage-filled tirades. I'll try to restrain myself from further antagonizing the poor little guy.
Unread August 23rd, 2019
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Cooler heads prevail, no doubt. The rancor and vitriol seem to be deep seated. Is there a chance that he is some sort of disgruntled former employee? Not worth it to respond to him, you are right.
Unread August 23rd, 2019
Banned

I'm sure HJ girl made you feel real special when she gave you her real name and real DOB! Sure. She love you long time! You guys are really in need of shock treatment!
Unread August 31st, 2019
VIP User

tacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond reputetacodelmar has a reputation beyond repute
Default shy

Happy Birthday Eileen!!
Unread November 19th, 2019
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

On a scale of 1-10, Eileen was a 15 at her peak.
Ethnic Cambodians don't age as well as Viets so she's probably past her prime at 28 yrs old now but I'm sure she's still plenty hot.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
On a scale of 1-10, Eileen was a 15 at her peak.
Ethnic Cambodians don't age as well as Viets so she's probably past her prime at 28 yrs old now but I'm sure she's still plenty hot.
She was Viet/Chinese born in New Zealand before moving to Calif at a young age.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

And she is 29 now