Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Closed Thread
Unread July 20th, 2016
VIP User

nipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, We know what she does and does not do …. Keep it to yourself.
No more review for J.
That will make her happy and we happy ....
Unread July 20th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhpd251 View Post
Yes, We know what she does and does not do …. Keep it to yourself.
No more review for J.
That will make her happy and we happy ....
Wow. I didn't know we needed permission by a provider before we post reviews of them.
Kinda defeats the purpose of this site. Honest reviews help the rest of the community find quality providers, stay clear from poor service, and save us money in the long run.
I can't rap my head around the fact that you have such an attachment to a provider that you discuss her reviews with her and still stay a current member of this site. It seems like an oxymoron. As a member, you clearly use the research aspects of the site however you condemn others for providing the research that you seek out. I have NEVER mentioned any MP review site with ANY of my providers. Even the one's I have gone out with after hours.
I can't say if the review in question is factual or not. But who cares? Part of mystique of this site is reading reviews and determining which are factual and which are BS. Over time, you can disseminate the real ones from the fake ones. Also, you can normally rely on certain members over others. I have to say, if some reviews are bothersome to you then maybe you should stop gawking over them rather than condemning those who are trying to contribute to this site. Just my 2 cents.
Unread July 20th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
Wow. I didn't know we needed permission by a provider before we post reviews of them.
Kinda defeats the purpose of this site. Honest reviews help the rest of the community find quality providers, stay clear from poor service, and save us money in the long run.
I can't rap my head around the fact that you have such an attachment to a provider that you discuss her reviews with her and still stay a current member of this site. It seems like an oxymoron. As a member, you clearly use the research aspects of the site however you condemn others for providing the research that you seek out. I have NEVER mentioned any MP review site with ANY of my providers. Even the one's I have gone out with after hours.
I can't say if the review in question is factual or not. But who cares? Part of mystique of this site is reading reviews and determining which are factual and which are BS. Over time, you can disseminate the real ones from the fake ones. Also, you can normally rely on certain members over others. I have to say, if some reviews are bothersome to you then maybe you should stop gawking over them rather than condemning those who are trying to contribute to this site. Just my 2 cents.
Spot on.

Monger1 said it all.

I concur.

exactly ------>>>>
Quote:
I have NEVER mentioned any MP review site with ANY of my providers. Even the one's I have gone out with after hours.
<<<<----- especially with the girls that I go out in public with when they are off the clock.
Unread July 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
I agree with what you said 100%.

Some girls already know about sites like this one. My guess is that somewhere along the line a White Knight monger tipped her off. Even so, the best course of action, in my opinion, is to feign ignorance if a girl asks about reviews. Otherwise she will likely try to enlist you as her agent to monitor any discussion about her on the site and report back to her, and also intervene on her behalf, posting rebuttals or lobbying Admin to remove reviews she doesn't like. Do you want to be her toady, and degrade the usefulness of the site to your fellow mongers? What if everyone did that? If you admit knowledge and refuse to play her game, she'll likely be done with you. If you want to keep seeing her, that would suck. Or maybe she'll just cut back on services. To everyone. That would suck too. Better to have kept your mouth shut.

If she doesn't know about sites like this, why tell her? To protect her, make her be more careful? If she becomes more careful, maybe you won't be getting the goodies anymore either. If you're a monger, that should matter. She's probably not going to think, "I'll fuck him because he's a nice guy who ratted out his friends. Maybe I'll even let him have it for free, but I'm cutting off everyone else." This is her job. Do you want to make her more nervous about doing it? Want her to quit? Are you prepared to find her a better job (you know, a job that requires English, a green card and maybe some job skills)? Are you going to step in and be financially responsible for her? If not, accept that she has chosen to do this job and let her do it. If you want to fuck with her head, do it the right way: BBBJCIM.

There's a reason we don't talk about Fight Club. It shouldn't need to be explained.

Last edited by asiansam; July 20th, 2016 at 10:22 PM.
Unread July 20th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

Some girls already know about sites like this one. My guess is that somewhere along the line a White Knight monger tipped her off. Even so, the best course of action, in my opinion, is to feign ignorance if a girl asks about reviews. Otherwise she will likely try to enlist you as her agent to monitor any discussion about her on the site and report back to her, and also intervene on her behalf, posting rebuttals or lobbying Admin to remove reviews she doesn't like. Do you want to be her toady, and degrade the usefulness of the site to your fellow mongers? What if everyone did that? If you admit knowledge and refuse to play her game, she'll likely be done with you. If you want to keep seeing her, that would suck. Or maybe she'll just cut back on services. To everyone. That would suck too. Better to have kept your mouth shut.

If she doesn't know about sites like this, why tell her? To protect her, make her be more careful? If she becomes more careful, maybe you won't be getting the goodies anymore either. If you're a monger, that should matter. She's probably not going to think, "I'll fuck him because he's a nice guy who ratted out his friends. Maybe I'll even let him have it for free, but I'm cutting off everyone else." This is her job. Do you want to make her more nervous about doing it? Want her to quit? Are you prepared to find her a better job (you know, a job that requires English, a green card and maybe some job skills)? Are you going to step in and be financially responsible for her? If not, accept that she has chosen to do this job and let her do it. If you want to fuck with her head, do it the right way: BBBJCIM.

There's a reason we don't talk about Fight Club. It shouldn't need to be explained.

Joanne is a nice lady and not a money grubbing whore like the young Viets. although she is a little old to see that often...I'm going to keep things on the down low with her... Trust me guys...she has some serious issues going on
Unread July 21st, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

In today's age everything, everybody, and every service gets reviewed. That's a fact. I have no doubt that Joanne is genuinely a very nice lady. However, this website specializes in providing reviews for her line of work. Doesn't the site name say it all? If a monger grows an attachment with a provider then that seems like a personal issue and not one that needs to be encumbered by the rest of us. That being said, if you truly care for a provider why not convince her to quit the business or stop providing the services that garnishes such reviews? Otherwise, doesn't that just make you a hypocrite? You want to taste the forbidden fruit but not willing to share.
Unread July 21st, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In today's age everything, everybody, and every service gets reviewed. That's a fact. I have no doubt that Joanne is genuinely a very nice lady. However, this website specializes in providing reviews for her line of work. Doesn't the site name say it all? If a monger grows an attachment with a provider then that seems like a personal issue and not one that needs to be encumbered by the rest of us. That being said, if you truly care for a provider why not convince her to quit the business or stop providing the services that garnishes such reviews? Otherwise, doesn't that just make you a hypocrite? You want to taste the forbidden fruit but not willing to share.

once again, monger1 is spot on.

I agree.

yes ------->>>>>
Quote:
.........if you truly care for a provider why not convince her to quit the business or stop providing the services that garnishes such reviews?
<<<<<----- I have done this.
Unread July 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

I still think that reviews and websites like this shouldn't be discussed with providers, but I don't want to come off as a total hard ass. I know people are human, both providers and mongers, and sometimes friendships and relationships develop. It can be a tough decision to not tell a friend something you think she should know, or to not work quietly behind the scenes to erase her online footprint, without telling her about it. Overall, it doesn't happen that much, when you consider the large numbers of providers and mongers represented here. It's annoying, but not really that big a deal. I guess we can afford to accommodate those few mongers and providers who are bothered by certain reviews and postings, as long as they don't over-do it.
Unread August 2nd, 2016
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

You guys crack me up. You talk to these girls like they are your girl friend or something are you kidding me really. You give them your phone number you call then on there personal phone? Really guys really. Look the reason why we do this is so no one know nothing. I don't need a phone call one day saying you knocked some girl at an amp up. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!! Guys don't get it twisted these girls are there for one thing. It's not your personality trust me. And no guys you can't turn a hoe into a house wife
Unread August 2nd, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
You guys crack me up. You talk to these girls like they are your girl friend or something are you kidding me really. ...
Lesson #1: Use proper punctuation. You need a "?" at the end of your question.
Lesson #2: Yep. It's called PR.

Quote:
You give them your phone number you call then on there personal phone? Really guys really.
Lesson #3: Burner Phones
Lesson #4: (See lesson #1 above)

Quote:
It's not your personality trust me. And no guys you can't turn a hoe into a house wife
Lesson #5: Oh YES IT IS!!! Can you say "GAME"!
Lesson #6: Talk to Ichi.
Closed Thread