Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Closed Thread
Unread July 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Joanne isn't the only one that wants her reviews removed
So MPR how can they do that
Unread July 19th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Sorry guys but I have been asked by Jo to remove my new posting on her from the site. She did sound very anxious. So I tried to contact MPR on their "contact page" but their damn "captcha image" does not show any figures to include so message can not be sent. Does anyone know how I can remove the review from my side? What a mess this is now. Thanks brothers.
Jeezus Winter...how the Frick did you let out that you were posting of her anyway...You know parlor girls get paranoid when they hear about a review of them is posted, if they had not heard it, or if they are onsite but also can figure out who wrote something that will give them grief or cause for worry. How many others got her all freaked out? She sounded very confident and good last week when I spoke with her. Now she will be on guard.

Jeezzz! And who do we have to thank for seeing to it her other reviews got cancelled?
Unread July 19th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhpd251 View Post
Ponocha- J still waiting for your call ....

You can PM me with your phone number and your really name so she know who she talking too. All she want you to do is .... stop writing a BS review to any girl. If you have to share the story with the community, pls. write the true AND with some respect, DO NOT write them like your sex slave, sex toy or like a whore... that will not make you a MACHO MAN. There are many ways to tell the story Ponocha.

BTW, she also told me, your review writing about her in Lomita also a BS too. It very much same style with your latest review.
YES , she very upset with you and can not keep silence any more ....

Ponocha - this is between you and me , IF you got all the services like you claimed in your last review and gave her only $80 tip .
Man ... you are SO, SO CHEAP !

Dude... . joanne is a nice lady

Last edited by ponocha; July 20th, 2016 at 12:55 AM.
Unread July 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default The First Rule of Fight Club is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post

Jeezzz! And who do we have to thank for seeing to it her other reviews got cancelled?
Quote:

You can PM me with your phone number and your really name so she know who she talking too. All she want you to do is .... stop writing a BS review to any girl. If you have to share the story with the community, pls. write the true AND with some respect, DO NOT write them like your sex slave, sex toy or like a whore... that will not make you a MACHO MAN. There are many ways to tell the story Ponocha.

BTW, she also told me, your review writing about her in Lomita also a BS too. It very much same style with your latest review.

Ponocha - this is between you and me , IF you got all the services like you claimed in your last review and gave her only $80 tip .
Where there's smoke, there's generally a fire. Where there's a provider upset about reviews, there's generally a White Knight. Gentlemen, we may have found our leak, ya think?
Unread July 19th, 2016
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

to remove reviews email us at [email protected]
leave number and name of provider and who wrote it
Unread July 19th, 2016
VIP User

nipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond repute

Ponocha - Just PM her number for you to call. she said you BS, you said all true, so you both need to works it out. We don't know whom to believe . And I am out of this credibility issue here. BTW, Pls keep the number to yourself.
Regarding tip, I did not you have a special treatment (sorry about that).

Asiansan - She read every single review , before I join the club and know her. She just don't want to bother with our review. However, last review from Ponocha.... she could not handle it
The service she did not provided and the way he write it.

And yes, she is a member and read our review everyday. she let "some of us" know that too.
Unread July 19th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Big Deal? She don't like to talk too much.

Last edited by marsean; July 19th, 2016 at 11:00 PM.
Unread July 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Adieu !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
to remove reviews email us at [email protected]
leave number and name of provider and who wrote it

really?

wow.

just wow.
Unread July 19th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Sorry guys but I have been asked by Jo to remove my new posting on her from the site. She did sound very anxious. So I tried to contact MPR on their "contact page" but their damn "captcha image" does not show any figures to include so message can not be sent. Does anyone know how I can remove the review from my side? What a mess this is now. Thanks brothers.
Winter29,

multiple posts on this thread how to remove review. See PM.
Unread July 20th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Where there's smoke, there's generally a fire. Where there's a provider upset about reviews, there's generally a White Knight. Gentlemen, we may have found our leak, ya think?

dude...Joanne is a nice lady. she has a new dude in her life and she doesn't want him to think of her as a whore...she is a nice lady. so believe what you want......the guys that have been her regulars knows what she does and does not do......so lets give her a vaginal reconstruction makeover and she is now a virgin again..... no reviews means she never gave anything up

I called her and lefted a message.....hopefully she is ok now and can move on with her life. she is super nice and I wish her the best

so let's all agree that all the reviews were BS and just dreams and nothing ever happened with J and any mongers....if this will help make this beautiful woman feel better
Closed Thread