Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 17th, 2015
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Hey fellas,

Don't be so quick to pull the trigger....

Here are mine:

Colton Annie
Weho Jenny
Rosemead Jenny
Alhambra Lily
Alhambra Shirley
Coco de Coco if she is still alive
Hannah is she is still around
Lizisabadgirl if she answers her phone
Motel Kim - never done it with her but I have solid 411...LOL!

Nothing new....just the same old shit for me.

Do I get my 10 free days now?
Wait! Here is my list...
Unread February 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
Wait! Here is my list...
It must be all white women cuz all I see is a white page!
Unread February 20th, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

Why would anyone ever go BB? I don't even go there with my legit gfs.
Unread February 20th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike9275 View Post
I used to feel the same way. Then I met Shirley....or was it Lily? Anyway.

As the old saying goes, "once you go bare, a cover cannot compare"....
Unread March 2nd, 2015

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to feel the same way. Then I met Shirley....or was it Lily? Anyway.

As the old saying goes, "once you go bare, a cover cannot compare"....
I guess Lily and Shirley are still going strong. Haven't seen either of them in about 5 years or so. Wonder what they look like now? Never mind, I don't want to know...LOL
Unread March 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Tina and Wikie will try to take you bare if you care in culver city
Unread March 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you do not bang your girlfriend bareback? If I wore a cover with my girl she would want to know what I was afraid of - giving something or catching something.

If you also require covered BJ from your girlfriend, then I am going to recommend a therapist.
Unread March 2nd, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
you do not bang your girlfriend bareback? If I wore a cover with my girl she would want to know what I was afraid of - giving something or catching something.

If you also require covered BJ from your girlfriend, then I am going to recommend a therapist.
U tell me what's more crazy and in need of a therapist..,banging a whore without protection or using protection with a girl u meet that you aren't exclusive with lol
Unread March 4th, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Your girlfriend lets me go BB with her all the time.
Unread November 30th, 2016

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey fellas,

Don't be so quick to pull the trigger....

Here are mine:

Colton Annie
Weho Jenny
Rosemead Jenny
Alhambra Lily
Alhambra Shirley
Coco de Coco if she is still alive
Hannah is she is still around
Lizisabadgirl if she answers her phone
Motel Kim - never done it with her but I have solid 411...LOL!
Kim has slid down a ton compared to when she first got into the GG area. Understandable though, the amount of sperm deposited in her canals can probably fill up an aquatic tank.

I miss May and Angie the Korean duo formerly at VM in Bloomington. Sunny is the lone elder but while she is still doable, she doesn't provide the same raunchyness that May gave in her bb sessions nor the experience of the gilf Angie and her willingness to let you do anything to her body.

I'm going to be sad the day WeHo Jenny ever regresses to the point where all you get is a 5 min uninspired stroll with her. I'd rather her quit while she's at the top of the bb game. She still delivers everything others won't or can't in terms of energy and willingness + cleanliness. Had more than multiple unfortunate "accidents" while doing other providers anally but never a speck of brown from Jenny. Probably would need a microscope to spot out a single irregular fluid from that anus.

Lily and Shirley are just straight up old + unattractive. Old is fine but to be fuck ugly is just wood killing. Not that any of them compare to the circus clown that is Coco, but yeesh you need to look a bit more presentable than what they have going on upstairs.