Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 23rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Have no idea what this guy just said.
I believe it was a defamatory remark
Unread November 23rd, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Towards me. Towards asianforme. Towards us both? Damn, what a bully.
Unread November 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

It is friggin hilarious when I see the old guys going in or out of the mp. I hope to be ther in 25 years. The gals have to.d me they still have 80'year old coming in to see them
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
It is friggin hilarious when I see the old guys going in or out of the mp. I hope to be ther in 25 years. The gals have to.d me they still have 80'year old coming in to see them
Use it or lose it!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Use it or lose it!
Mine is already wrinkled and shriveled up. nothing that a blue pill wont fix
VIP User

Quote:
Quote:
We are whore mongers. That is what we do. They are whores. That is what they do.

I have dated and lived with a few whores. I have not met a single whore who would not abandon their lifestyle if given the $$ opportunity, or forced to. Most men, on the other hand would make excellent whores. I don't know a single whore monger (except for maybe Ichi), who would abandon their lifestyle if given the opportunity - even if forced to - and I suspect that brother Ichi is still on the hunt. It's hard to abandon that hunt.

We are hunters. That is what we do. Most guys don't have the guts to do what we do. They want to, but something holds them back and that's OK. How many guys do you know that you can talk to personally about your hobby. I only have two bros and they both know the cost, but are willing to pay the price. The excitement of the smell of different pussy and ass and sweat is intoxicating. Old, young, pretty, ugly...it doesn't matter. Right? If you think I'm wrong, then why do Lincoln Coco, Shirley, Lily, Annie, GG Kim (insert old whore name here), have hundreds of reviews? And why would you pay hundreds of dollars to fuck a young doll when you could just jerk off? You are a hunter. That is what you do.

The young whore will someday become an old whore. The young whore monger will someday become an old whore monger. Your whore ATF will become someone else's ATF and another monger will become your whore's ATF.

It's pretty simple. Arguing about whores is a waste of time.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
We are whore mongers. That is what we do. They are whores. That is what they do.

I have dated and lived with a few whores. I have not met a single whore who would not abandon their lifestyle if given the $$ opportunity, or forced to. Most men, on the other hand would make excellent whores. I don't know a single whore monger (except for maybe Ichi), who would abandon their lifestyle if given the opportunity - even if forced to - and I suspect that brother Ichi is still on the hunt. It's hard to abandon that hunt.

We are hunters. That is what we do. Most guys don't have the guts to do what we do. They want to, but something holds them back and that's OK. How many guys do you know that you can talk to personally about your hobby. I only have two bros and they both know the cost, but are willing to pay the price. The excitement of the smell of different pussy and ass and sweat is intoxicating. Old, young, pretty, ugly...it doesn't matter. Right? If you think I'm wrong, then why do Lincoln Coco, Shirley, Lily, Annie, GG Kim (insert old whore name here), have hundreds of reviews? And why would you pay hundreds of dollars to fuck a young doll when you could just jerk off? You are a hunter. That is what you do.

The young whore will someday become an old whore. The young whore monger will someday become an old whore monger. Your whore ATF will become someone else's ATF and another monger will become your whore's ATF.

It's pretty simple. Arguing about whores is a waste of time.
Well said! We do this because of the thrill of the hunt but also strange pussy is better than familiar pussy. I would rather have 60 year old pussy I have never seen than 19 year old pussy I have fucked 50 times! Maybe I'm a creep for that but it is what it is.
I like the guys that say "I have never HAD to pay for pussy" like they are some kind of stud that the girls just fall down and spread their legs for...or like there is something WRONG with conducting a business transaction so we both get what we want. We ALL know there is no such thing as FREE pussy. Whether it's dinners, gifts, or one of the most valuable assets TIME, we all have to pay one way or another. I choose to use hundred dollar bills because it's less complicated, convenient and accepted world wide! Diamonds are a girls best friend... Ben Franks are a whore's best friend!!!
Unread November 25th, 2014

checkingitout321 is infamous around these parts

I would add coward also, to describe yourself. Although being a coward, amongst other things, is generally a prerequisite to being a bully. So perhaps it's redundant to call you both pejoratives.

Here is what I don't get about the dozen to 2 dozen or so of you who dominate this website....I shall call you the "legion of keyboard douche bags" or LKDB for brevity...don't you see the disservice you do to your precious hobby from your precious keyboards? Let me explain:

Whether what you write here about these women is true, exaggerated, one side of the story, or flat out lies, is irrelevant. So let's put that to bed right now before we go further. What you (LKDB) write, period, is read and monitored by these women you visit. You hope to get the "most" out of these women. But as soon as you get something significant out of them, or don't who really knows, you run to your keyboards and post it where anyone can read it! Including the women whom you're hoping to gain the trust of to maximize your GFE...right! Here is an idea: STFU! Seriously, if you have no qualms about how the women will feel when they see what is being written about them or other women in the industry, consider what it does to yourselves and your "bros".

Empathize for a minute LKDB. You have 5-10 men who visit you a day. You have your limits (the vast majority of these women have limits....yes there are some who have none, but that's the minority). Occasionally you run across some one, or two, or three men who you like. So with those men you extend your limits. Good for those men right? Yeah not so much. Cause one of those men belongs to the LKDB, and runs to his keyboard to share amongst his "bros". Here is the ridiculously obvious problem I can't believe I have to actually write it out: ITS NOT A PRIVATE FORUM. THE WOMEN YOU HOPE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ARE MONITORING EVERYTHING YOU SAY. So, please, STFU! Do yourselves a favor. Man up and form a social club based on your hobby. That is fairly common among MEN. Although I'm suspicious this would be a problem for most of you because when you discuss these things face to face you have little room for lying or bullshitting without being detected...man to man everyone can detect a "fish story". Here on this stupid website you can carefully form your thoughts and responses....don't have to worry about such things as eye contact, body language, and when being questioned having to have an immediate response.

So LKDB, please STFU!

Douche Job 110 (yes I know childish), you always do just a little more with every girl and your sure to let your bros know that. As a matter of fact I think you threatened all your brother mongers once to bring any of their ATF's to a hotel where your fellow brother monger could witness you fuck the girl they developed feelings for. With bros like that who needs real bros....oh and you are a top "reviewer", meaning you're one of the most damaging to this "hobby".

Ponocha, your name describes you to a tee. If I've read one of your posts I've read em all, literally. You say the same thing over and over and over. You try and be a bully, but really you're too dumb to pull it off. So you just say the same thing, but at least you rearrange some of the words in an effort to provide an original thought.

MPKid, you're claim to fame is how you can get pussy from young depraved girls in third world countries....and you'd fuck your own daughter. Seriously enough said. I have no sarcastic description cause you're certifiably a sicko. Oh and your Jesus post...seriously fuck off dude.

Chanceforester, I almost like you. Almost. Simply for the reason you seem willing to actually be a man and meet in person. I almost PM you for a meet but decided against cause I'd probably just end up kicking your ass. But I know you work at Home Depot so you at least have, or had, some man skills once upon a time.

LKDB, STFU AND GAFC

MPReview administrator, can I suggest some new mnemonics/abbreviations for your terminology section:

LKDB = legion of keyboard douche bags
STFU = shut the fuck up
GAFC = get a fucking clue

In conclusion, the "funny" thing is, this post will be considered inflammatory. But the countless posts that are "reviews" or "honest" commentary about these women, are not inflammatory. Some people don't like their reflection in the mirror.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

DJ110, this girl going by checkingitout321 is really pissed off that you spilled the beans on her. She won't let it go.

I'd love to start a "Joy Fuck Club" as checkingitout321 suggests with dj110, ponocha, chanceforester, and MPKid. If my penis weren't so shy, I'd even do a blowbang with all of us and Lisa@HM.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Sad, very sad. She was cool when I first met her.