Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Dj
Will you review Nuru monica?
Unread November 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Maybe DJ can get her to give a GFE BBFS performance....but I didn't do it for her and or she didn't do it for me.
BTW the new pic is not her....the old pic was accurate.[/quote]

She looks like she could be half half. I've had Korean providers that do the pained look as well as Latinas that look like they are about to cry. to big papi....maybe some guys did that?
Unread November 16th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Maybe DJ can get her to give a GFE BBFS performance....but I didn't do it for her and or she didn't do it for me.
BTW the new pic is not her....the old pic was accurate.
She looks like she could be half half. I've had Korean providers that do the pained look as well as Latinas that look like they are about to cry. to big papi....maybe some guys did that?[/quote]

She said that she was Thai/Viet mix...I guess the Americanized Viet genes are stronger than the GFE loving Thai genes!! LOL
Junior Puppy

Jims money is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I TOFTT. ..small real tits...
Nope. The girl from Cafe Lu has fake boobs the size of sofa pillows.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Dj
Will you review Nuru monica?
Probably not. And it is a top notch story. But I've learned my lesson.

you tell of a unique experience and you are called a liar and fraud. And told you hate the girls and are a bully.

but she was a lot of fun. And way crazy!!
Unread November 17th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit lost on the Cafe Lu reference. I don't go t the OC Viet areas or coffee shops but from my understanding they're just kind of sort of strip club places without the dancing and just serving tea and drinks and conversation. Is this of a girl who moonlights solo or is there more to this coffee shop thing than I'm aware of?
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
.....But I've learned my lesson.

you tell of a unique experience and you are called a liar and fraud. ....
I know the feeling!
Junior Puppy

Jims money is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I'm a bit lost on the Cafe Lu reference. I don't go t the OC Viet areas or coffee shops but from my understanding they're just kind of sort of strip club places without the dancing and just serving tea and drinks and conversation. Is this of a girl who moonlights solo or is there more to this coffee shop thing than I'm aware of?
No, there's no pay for play going on at the coffee shops. They are no big deal really, you're not missing anything. That's why it was unusual to see a coffee shop girl apparently resurface in the pay for play world. There are lots of young cute girls working the coffee shops. And if you are a regular guy there to hang out with your friends, girls will often sit at your table and play cards and make conversation. But that's all there is to it. The tips most guys leave are next to nothing. Two or three dollars is common. So it's cheap entertainment for you and your buddies. Oh, and the creepy old guys who in come in solo are pretty much ignored, just as they would be any place else.

Last edited by Jims money; November 17th, 2014 at 12:11 PM.
Unread February 22nd, 2015

jizzinherhand is on a distinguished road

Can anyone tell me how to find her, the add was removed?
Unread February 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzinherhand View Post
Can anyone tell me how to find her, the add was removed?
I saw pictures of her gogo dancing at a New Years Eve party -- she was tagged on Facebook... I have a monger facebook account and one of the girls I'm "fb friends" with is her "friend, " so occasionally she shows up on my feed.

It might be that the girl posting an ad was just stealing her pic, or it might be her. I would need to book a date with her to tell you what the situation is, but it looks like the ad is no longer active.