Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 23rd, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest i am really surprised she captivated so many guys. Yes she was cute and sweet. Yes it was 60.00. Shit she would even give me back 20.00 sometimes for gas. Yes, she made you feel like she liked you. But jesus fucking christ, let her go. I swear some dudes are really into her because she looks like she is 12.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Doesn't anyone else wonder why Greatwest who has been a member of this site
since 1999 (15 yrs) has his first activity on this thread. He says he is a spokesperson
for Eileen. Instructs people what to do. Says others are jerks. This seems creepy to
me-just saying.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwest View Post
For those who want to know: Eileen is now married to a widower and is involved in rearing, the parenting of two teenage boys. She is a strong person however neither she nor her family members would welcome any additional and unnecessary stresses or embarrassments. Do her a favor and either destroy your photos or keep them private.
I'd love to be an 18 year old teenager that Eileen has to rear

To be a fly on the wall of that house would be priceless...
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

roger that
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I'd love to be an 18 year old teenager that Eileen has to rear

To be a fly on the wall of that house would be priceless...

To be fair, the 18 year old teenager would look older than her.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwest View Post
To: Hugh G. Rexion
Thanks for the education...my goal was and is simple, to keep her photos from being spread around-republished. On another thread on this site I read way too much personal identifying information concerning this sweet lady. She, and all providers deserve better. In my strong opinion hobbyists should only post about their experiences with providers and if the descriptions and photos of providers are accurate-nothing else. No personal information should ever be posted on any adult web site.
I am glad she is out of this business as, from what I see, she deserved much better than she received. From my pov way too many jerks are enjoying the hobby.
Yeah, dude. You blew it by asking us not to discuss facets of her personal description. Many of us know this info and who's to stop some of us from informing the unknowing through PM requests?
Unread December 24th, 2014
VIP User

pcho010101 is infamous around these parts

She was sweet and nice girl and best wishes to her!
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Congradulations to Eileen for moving on with life, she was too sweet for this business, I wish her all the luck and happiness she can get.
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Congradulations to Eileen for moving on with life, she was too sweet for this business, I wish her all the luck and happiness she can get.
I'll ditto that
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

She was very sweet....weird but sweet. If this marriage story is true I wish her all the best. Maybe I'll watch "Pretty Woman" and jerk off thinking about the many times she had me cum on her face!